Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

Week 10 Dinamed CBD photoperiod bud:

dinamed10weekbud.jpg
9w9.jpg

Harvested the Dinamed CBD this morning. What a beautiful plant. Dinafem knocked it out of the park with this one. I still think it will be close to a pound. I have all of the fan leaves in the MBII making coconut oil. I got two quart jars of larf in the freezer to make QWET. These are the buds:

cbd1.jpg
cbd2.jpg

Should I expect the stigma to darken? They are all still white with no change in color yet.

Yes mate they stigmas or pistils will still turn orange/amber/Brown as they would with any other strain. It is the glandular trichome we need to watch :thumbsup:

Just before the trichomes Amber us where we see CBD peak :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Harvested the Dinamed CBD this morning. What a beautiful plant. Dinafem knocked it out of the park with this one. I still think it will be close to a pound. I have all of the fan leaves in the MBII making coconut oil. I got two quart jars of larf in the freezer to make QWET. These are the buds:

View attachment 950982 View attachment 950983

Fantastic work brother :slap:

I've just harvested and dried 3 of our high CBD auto DinaMed Auto CBD :pass:

Also, I should have a smoke report coming out on our blog for DinaMed CBD . This strain gas changed my life :pass:

Nice slow dry buddy then a cure and you'll have some lovely looking end product filled with cbd goodness :bong:

All the best

Mark.

View attachment 950982 View attachment 950983
nice Med haul M'O'G!

Back