Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

That's what testing has shown on out and my friend.

When the trichomes start to Amber this is when we see the CBD % drop and more CBN and CBG is found :pass:

Please let us know how you get on mate and when you harvest :bong:

I did a small test this year and tested the flowers from our DinaMed Auto CBD.

Day 56 the CBD % was 11%

Day 63 the CBD % was 12.5%

Day 70 the CBD % was 13.3%(harvested 90% of the plant left 10%)

Day 77 the CBD % fell to 12.7%

And 1 final week to

Day 84 the CBD % fell to just 10.3% (This was 30-40% Amber)

Hope that helps a little?

All the best

Mark..
thanks for the test Mark, couldn't be any clearer!

I finally got around to processing some QWET from the DinaMed CBD. I ran 40g and got 2.5g of pure CBD. I will be making some meds soon and will report on the efficacy.

@Dinafem-Mark Mark do you have any test information on QWET produced from Dinamed CBD. For example The average cup test on rosin reveals an average of ~700mg of THC per gram. There is some variation but 700 is a good number to use on untested rosin. I know they have that cool video making CBD QWET that sent me down the QWET road in the first place and perhaps they have some test numbers on that product?

I made the CBD QWET into chocolate medibles today one bar is 1:1 - CBD:THC 1/2g CBD QWET and 1/2g Wild Thailand rosin. The second was made using 2g of pure CBD QWET.

Ok, I want to follow up with an efficacy report. The 30mg of CBD chocolate I took was more effective than I was hoping:cooldance:. The main Pain in my lower back is mostly relieved. It seems that the muscles around the injury have relaxed and this lowers the pain from an 8 to a 3 when I get up and move around. The muscles in my upper back are also more relaxed. The thing I have noticed most is all of the little aches and pains that I have every day are gone? This makes the overall efficacy somewhat of a surprise. I took about 20mg of the 1:1 bar for bedtime. I can report on that in the morning.

I cannot believe how well this is working for me. I am thinking of changing my grow schedule to include at least 2 Dinamed CBD autos in the next grow. This CBD chocolate is amazing. I am waiting for @Mossy and @Son of Hobbes to release the new MED report form so I can rave about this plant. The Yield was less than I was hoping but the quality of the QWET is way beyond expectation.

If you got pain you need Dinamed CBD!

I cannot believe how well this is working for me. I am thinking of changing my grow schedule to include at least 2 Dinamed CBD autos in the next grow. This CBD chocolate is amazing. I am waiting for @Mossy and @Son of Hobbes to release the new MED report form so I can rave about this plant. The Yield was less than I was hoping but the quality of the QWET is way beyond expectation.

If you got pain you need Dinamed CBD!
good report. I am asking for a friend who has had chronic back pain for 8 years. She does not want a "high" she is looking for some relief. The opioids had her for time and she is afraid of the "high".

good report. I am asking for a friend who has had chronic back pain for 8 years. She does not want a "high" she is looking for some relief. The opioids had her for time and she is afraid of the "high".
People with addiction tendencies really have it rough dealing with pain. I don't know how much of a buzz a straight person would experience with this nearly pure CBD. There is some effect but I am such a stoner now for me it is marginal.

Back