Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

Yep bookmarked also. Very interested in the test results. A little high is okay, but I'm mainly after the CBD benefits too. Great thread and a great read.

I finally got around to processing some QWET from the DinaMed CBD. I ran 40g and got 2.5g of pure CBD. I will be making some meds soon and will report on the efficacy.
I should have said 2.5g of extract.

Here are the lab results:

cbd1.jpg
cbd2.jpg

So The flower I sent in was not representative of the whole plant as evidenced by the chocolate sample which reveals a lot more cannabinoids.

I used 2g of the QWET to make the chocolate bar and sent in ~1/50th of the bar. So in round numbers the QWET is ~900mg CBD per gram.

I am going to talk to the lab guy to verify the logic in my math.

By the way 1/50th of my chocolate bar exceeds the legal limit for THC mg of 10 for edible sales for the whole individual package here:yoinks:.

No wonder I get such good pain relief I am taking 50mg in a dose:cooldance:.

I should have said 2.5g of extract.

Here are the lab results:

View attachment 974404 View attachment 974405

So The flower I sent in was not representative of the whole plant as evidenced by the chocolate sample which reveals a lot more cannabinoids.

I used 2g of the QWET to make the chocolate bar and sent in ~1/50th of the bar. So in round numbers the QWET is ~900mg CBD per gram.

I am going to talk to the lab guy to verify the logic in my math.

Very cool and by the look of things very strong :pass:

Thanks for putting the results up mate.

Going of the results, if I'm reading this correct this shows that our DinaMed CBD has super low concentrations of both THC and THCa :pass:

Super cool to see this :bong:

But how does the DinaMed CBD Chocolate have a 3:1 ratio CBD:THC?

Did you use pure DinaMed CBD to make the chocolate?

All the best

Mark..

Very cool and by the look of things very strong :pass:

Thanks for putting the results up mate.

Going of the results, if I'm reading this correct this shows that our DinaMed CBD has super low concentrations of both THC and THCa :pass:

Super cool to see this :bong:

But how does the DinaMed CBD Chocolate have a 3:1 ratio CBD:THC?

Did you use pure DinaMed CBD to make the chocolate?

All the best

Mark..

Yeah I may have some cross contamination of the bud or the QWET. I use the same Pyrex plate to dry the QWET and don't really clean it between batches so some of that THC is most likely cross contamination. It was an after thought to have this tested so it did not matter when I made it.

I just got off the phone with one of the lab Techs @ Sequoia and he is impressed by these numbers. The numbers are really high.

I knew it was a winner by the pain relief.

Going forward I will be more careful in keeping the samples pure.

Thanks for letting loose some of the kids/in-law future $$$$$$$$$$

Thanks for letting loose some of the kids/in-law future $$$$$$$$$$

Yeah I may have some cross contamination of the bud or the QWET. I use the same Pyrex plate to dry the QWET and don't really clean it between batches so some of that THC is most likely cross contamination. It was an after thought to have this tested so it did not matter when I made it.

I just got off the phone with one of the lab Techs @ Sequoia and he is impressed by these numbers. The numbers are really high.

I knew it was a winner by the pain relief.

Going forward I will be more careful in keeping the samples pure.

It sounds like it's working and working well. I would for future tests try to keep the batches isolated so you get the exact % :pass:

Very cool results. We need more :pass:

Just out of curiosity how much is a lab test mate?

All the best

Mark..

It sounds like it's working and working well. I would for future tests try to keep the batches isolated so you get the exact % :pass:

Very cool results. We need more :pass:

Just out of curiosity how much is a lab test mate?

All the best

Mark..
Hi Mark,

I paid $65. USD per test so $130 for both.

Yeah, I had not planned on getting it tested so no controls were implemented. The flower test was clean but the QWET was cross contaminated. The problem with the flower is it is just such a small sample it is hard to say how accurate it is for the whole plant.

Doing a little math that I verified with the lab tech from Sequoia I got about 2300mg of CBD from 40 grams of bud. This is a very good return.

Really the best test is my pain relief and it works better than anything I have grown previously. The Moby Dick CBD was the best before this plant.

Hi Mark,

I paid $65. USD per test so $130 for both.

Yeah, I had not planned on getting it tested so no controls were implemented. The flower test was clean but the QWET was cross contaminated. The problem with the flower is it is just such a small sample it is hard to say how accurate it is for the whole plant.

Doing a little math that I verified with the lab tech from Sequoia I got about 2300mg of CBD from 40 grams of bud. This is a very good return.

Really the best test is my pain relief and it works better than anything I have grown previously. The Moby Dick CBD was the best before this plant.

That's not a bad price at all especially when your testing a product for medical use :bong:

So you are finding pure CBD strains work better than CBD strains with added THC (above 5%) such as Moby dick CBD, Haze auto CBD or Industrial plant auto CBD which have varying ratios (CBD:THC )?

All the best

Mark..

Back