Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

People with addiction tendencies really have it rough dealing with pain. I don't know how much of a buzz a straight person would experience with this nearly pure CBD. There is some effect but I am such a stoner now for me it is marginal.
Who did you use for testing and what was the cost? I will need to do some testing as well. PM if to personal .

Who did you use for testing and what was the cost? I will need to do some testing as well. PM if to personal .
I have not paid for any lab services. The almost pure statement is based on Dinafem supplied information for the Dinamed CBD Photoperiod plant at 25:1.

I do have a Cannalytics test kit but i find the results too subjective.

I have not done any testing. You know how cheap I am :haha:. But I think I really want to get this CBD tested because it is working so well I need to know what kind of dosage I am actually taking. I looked around and found
ScreenHunter_144 Nov. 06 12.20.jpg

The November price for an informational report per sample:
ScreenHunter_144 Nov. 06 12.22.jpg

So I am going to stick a crowbar in my pocket and get this tested.

Who did you use for testing and what was the cost? I will need to do some testing as well.
I have not done any testing. You know how cheap I am :haha:. But I think I really want to get this CBD tested because it is working so well I need to know what kind of dosage I am actually taking. I looked around and found
View attachment 970152

The November price for an informational report per sample:
View attachment 970153

So I am going to stick a crowbar in my pocket and get this tested.
i checked with a few dispensaries and one said they can send it out for the same testing for $40.00

i checked with a few dispensaries and one said they can send it out for the same testing for $40.00
I called several labs in California and they were the only ones that worked with individuals - non-Businesses. If you find another one let me know. In the mean time my samples are on the way.

@Dinafem-Mark Ok Mark I have had such good pain relief from the Dinamed CBD QWET chocolate bar that I have decided to get both the flower and the medible tested. You gota know I am squeaking as I type this. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I am so cheap I had to use a crowbar to pry the money from my pocket.:haha:. I should have the results by the end of next week.

People with addiction tendencies really have it rough dealing with pain. I don't know how much of a buzz a straight person would experience with this nearly pure CBD. There is some effect but I am such a stoner now for me it is marginal.
Thanks for your input.

I cannot believe how well this is working for me. I am thinking of changing my grow schedule to include at least 2 Dinamed CBD autos in the next grow. This CBD chocolate is amazing. I am waiting for @Mossy and @Son of Hobbes to release the new MED report form so I can rave about this plant. The Yield was less than I was hoping but the quality of the QWET is way beyond expectation.

If you got pain you need Dinamed CBD!

Now that's feedback that we need mate. Thank you so much for going into great detail and the benefits that you are finding from our high cbd strains.

Sadly I don't have that info on mg my friend but let me see if the lab have anything to help :pass:

All the best

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark Ok Mark I have had such good pain relief from the Dinamed CBD QWET chocolate bar that I have decided to get both the flower and the medible tested. You gota know I am squeaking as I type this. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I am so cheap I had to use a crowbar to pry the money from my pocket.:haha:. I should have the results by the end of next week.

Please keep me posted on this mate. Very interested and super curious to see how our pure cbd lady performed :pass:

All the best

Mark..

I can’t wait to see the results. I’m sure it will test just as dinafem states. I’m looking forward to trying their auto Dinamed just gotta get me some beans.

Back