Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

That's not a bad price at all especially when your testing a product from medical use :bong:

So you are finding pure CBD strains work better than CBD strains with added THC (above 5%) such as Moby dick CBD, haze auto CBD or industrial plant auto CBD which have varying ratios (CBD:THC )?

All the best

Mark..
This is not scientific just my personal medibles observation (I do not smoke) - 1:1 THC:CBD intensifies the pain as it comes on. It seems like I become more consciously aware of the pain and then it mellows out to good relief. When I take the high CBD strain pain just goes away without that spike. To complicate it a little more. If I vape a high THC oil after taking the CBD medible pain comes back some. My theory on this is that the CBD molecule does not fit as well in the receptors as the THC molecule so the THC bumps the CBD molecule out of the receptor and it is not as good at blocking the pain. Like I said not scientific.

This is not scientific just my personal medibles observation (I do not smoke) - 1:1 THC:CBD intensifies the pain as it comes on. It seems like I become more consciously aware of the pain and then it mellows out to good relief. When I take the high CBD strain pain just goes away without that spike. To complicate it a little more. If I vape a high THC oil after taking the CBD medible pain comes back some. My theory on this is that the CBD molecule does not fit as well in the receptors as the THC molecule so the THC bumps the CBD molecule out of the receptor and it is not as good at blocking the pain. Like I said not scientific.

I'm finding similar results with my heath issues. Over the past few months I lost a lot of weight so a Drs visit was in order. After numerous blood tests and cameras shoved where it's usually 1 way traffic I've been diagnosed with Cronhs disease.

I've noticed if I dab high THC strains this really messes with my digestive system but pure CBD helps.

Thanks fully I have a decent supply of CBD isolate and have started to make my own cannabis capsules some with cannabis flowers others isolate .

It's going to take some trial and error to figures this out. I love my THC but if I need to cut that out for my health I will.

All the best

Mark..

Attachments

• IMG_20181018_221415_539.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 62
I'm finding similar results with my heath issues. Over the past few months I lost a lot of weight so a Drs visit was in order. After numerous blood tests and cameras shoved where it's usually 1 way traffic I've been diagnosed with Cronhs disease.

I've noticed if I dab high THC strains this really messes with my digestive system but pure CBD helps.

Thanks fully I have a decent supply of CBD isolate and have started to make my own cannabis capsules some with cannabis flowers others isolate .

It's going to take some trial and error to figures this out. I love my THC but if I need to cut that out for my health I will.

All the best

Mark..
I have helped quite a few friends and family with various health issues and each person seems to respond differently to the same meds. So it is a lot of trial and error to you dial it in. Good luck!

I'm finding similar results with my heath issues. Over the past few months o lost a lot of weight so a Drs visit was in order. After numerous blood tests and cameras shoved where it's usually 1 way traffic I've been diagnosed with Cronhs disease.

All the best

Mark..

Hey Mark, do you have a copy of one of your lab results for Dinamed floating around anywhere that you can post ?

I just dropped my Dinamed beans and will be getting some test results done as well eventually.

I need 14% CBD from mine to be viable for therapeutic medicinal levels.
(I mfg. CBD products for numerous local disabled people)

I was really hoping to exceed that 14% that you list by 2 or 3 points.... but now seeing the 5% in the results posted here is a bit disheartening.

Everything I have been dealing with for several years is in the 14% - 20% range, but those plants are far too large even for my buildings... so I have been buying those from farms.

Hey Mark, do you have a copy of one of your lab results for Dinamed floating around anywhere that you can post ?

I just dropped my Dinamed beans and will be getting some test results done as well eventually.

I was really hoping to exceed that 14% that you list by 2 or 3 points.... but now seeing the 5% in the results posted here is a bit disheartening.

Everything I have been dealing with for several years is in the 14% - 20% range, but those plants are far too large even for my buildings... so I have been buying those from farms.

I think I do have a few on this device mate :pass:

1 moments and I'll put them up :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20181123-194239_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-194222_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-194206_Instagram.jpg

All the best

Mark..

14% is maximum amount of CBD we have tested with DinaMed CBD. That's why we brought the Plus version to the table. The results I've just put up are around 18% but we have had upto 21% CBD :pass: from DinaMed CBD plus :thumbsup:

Will be very interesting to see what yours test at mate. I can say it will be over 10% but not over 14% :bong:

Why don't you get a diary going with DinaMed CBD then if you like it I'll sponsor your next grow with some DinaMed CBD plus :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Excellent, Thank You !
:pass:

I had heard rumors in the CBD Medicinal community that Dinamed had the potential for 18% - 20% indoors....

I will have no problem breaking the 14% minimum I need

Peace
Hash

Yes, we have seen DinaMed CBD test as high as 18-19% but in general and an average is 14% . I'm sure you'll smash that :pass:

You did say you'll be testing once grown?

All the best

Mark..

14% is maximum amount of CBD we have tested with DinaMed CBD. That's why we brought the Plus version to the table. The results I've just put up are around 18% but we have had upto 21% CBD :pass: from DinaMed CBD plus :thumbsup:

Will be very interesting to see what yours test at mate. I can say it will be over 10% but not over 14% :bong:

Why don't you get a diary going with DinaMed CBD then if you like it I'll sponsor your next grow with some DinaMed CBD plus :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Ahhh.... I missed the "plus" part

Dang... and I just dropped the regular cbd beans an hour ago....

I need to go find some Plus beans

Yes, we have seen DinaMed CBD test as high as 18-19% but in general and an average is 14% . I'm sure you'll smash that :pass:

You did say you'll be testing once grown?

All the best

Mark..

Yes, I have to test everything as all the meds I make are dosed by mg.

So I have to know the mg / g

Back