What’s this on leaves

Does it affect growth and yield ?
No . No don't sweat the small things like that. This is a weed that you're growing. It can take a whole lot of abuse. I'm here to tell you it's it'll grow really well for you no problem. Eventually when you become a connoisseur Guru LOL.
I'm just saying man it's easier to grow than what most people seem to think. It's not that critical. You'll do just fine brother or sister. :headbang:

We use Neem oil and agsil outdoor both from build a soil. Seems to work pretty well on everything needed but whiteflies. Gotta use a blender to get it to mix well. Can't use Neem in flower but it smells fantastic

We use Neem oil and agsil outdoor both from build a soil. Seems to work pretty well on everything needed but whiteflies. Gotta use a blender to get it to mix well. Can't use Neem in flower but it smells fantastic
Neem is hydrophobic so adding a surfactant works wonders to help it mix better!

Neem is hydrophobic so adding a surfactant works wonders to help it mix better!
The agsil is an emulsifier and what build a soil recommends to mix with. It separates if I just shake the sprayer. But it'll stay mixed for a long time if I mix the agsil with some water in a blender before mixing with the Neem

The agsil is an emulsifier and what build a soil recommends to mix with. It separates if I just shake the sprayer. But it'll stay mixed for a long time if I mix the agsil with some water in a blender before mixing with the Neem
Ah ok! I m not familiar with that product so I wasn't 100% sure what it was lol

AGSIL16H is manufactured by PQ corporation and is one of the few silica products on the market that is water soluble. This simple powder will save money over buying water based Silica Bottle products. This is approved for organic use as a foliar spray and is an excellent oil emulsifier. :pass:

Back