What’s this on leaves

65$ on Amazon for that 32 ounces…I hope it works and lasts a year with that price …lol
Yeah it's like 165 bucks for a gallon jug. At least it was last spring ? Depending on how much weeds are growing how many plants you got and how bad your infestation is of whatever you're trying to fend off.
But once you've got it all knock-back. If you had a bad infestation of something. Then a little dose of about a half an ounce to a gallon of water as a Pest management system. Once a week will do wonders and shit blunders for any outside grow. And I've used it as strong as 2 oz to a gallon. It can be a little rough on the plants when you use it that strong. But if you know your plants and what plants can handle that strong of a mixture you'll have no problem again.
Lol...Again it all comes down to trial and error. When you get to know all these things you can become an old grow old grower too... LOL:crying: :chimp: :thumbsup::baked:

Weird I just went and looked and most of the spots are literally gone now I didn’t use no pestisitdes it poured 10 hours straight yesterday tho but now the plant looks like it never had bugs at all like it was sun spots or something idk

Either thrips or spidermites. Sucks because you’re basically in flower. Sprinkle diatomaceous earth on the leaves and soil

4-5 drops of surfactant. Neem oil is hydrophobic on its own, and a surfactant needs to be used when mixing it with water. Standard liquid dishwashing soap, preferably non-phosphate, does a perfect job. Literally only use four or five drops per litre.

"Dish Soap On Plants
What happens when you spray diluted dish soap on plants? Remember dish soap is a detergent that is excellent at removing oil, grease, and wax. When you spray it on your plants, it removes the natural oils and waxes that all plants have on their leaves. These oils and waxes serve to protect the leaves.
When the protective coating is removed from the leaves, it makes it easier for pathogens to get a foothold and infect the plants.
Spraying your plants with dish soap removes their natural defenses against pests and diseases."

Use pre wetted silica powder in 1:1 ratio to neem oil to dissolve/emulsify it

"Dish Soap On Plants
What happens when you spray diluted dish soap on plants? Remember dish soap is a detergent that is excellent at removing oil, grease, and wax. When you spray it on your plants, it removes the natural oils and waxes that all plants have on their leaves. These oils and waxes serve to protect the leaves.
When the protective coating is removed from the leaves, it makes it easier for pathogens to get a foothold and infect the plants.
Spraying your plants with dish soap removes their natural defenses against pests and diseases."

Use pre wetted silica powder in 1:1 ratio to neem oil to dissolve/emulsify it
From his responses to peoples' questions in the comments that dude kinda seems like a total tool and I'd take his advice with a grain of salt.

From his responses to peoples' questions in the comments that dude kinda seems like a total tool and I'd take his advice with a grain of salt.
1647018178078.png

Weird I just went and looked and most of the spots are literally gone now I didn’t use no pestisitdes it poured 10 hours straight yesterday tho but now the plant looks like it never had bugs at all like it was sun spots or something idk
Yeah the bit from a leafhopper don't last long cuz they don't go deep into the plant. they are just kind of nibbling on the surface

I guess it can if it’s bad just looked it up hoppburn..lol loooks like nute burn they said

Back