What’s this on leaves

I read a couple on that thread I guess I’ll go to htg supply when im off work next few days and get something for pest control

I read a couple on that thread I guess I’ll go to htg supply when im off work next few days and get something for pest control
Neem oil always seems to be recommended. (i'd just read up on the dosages)

Almost 2 weeks into flower these spots are on my leaves …using organic soil…7 gallon .,.,fox farm ocean forest I mixed in a little Great Lakes soil which says it’s for use the whole plant cycle without nutes….here’s a pic let me know what u think it may be …
Looks like you're growing outside. It looks to me like you got leafhoppers. It could be something different but if you don't see nothing underneath the leaves or anything on the plant. And then I would suggest it to leafhopper just looking for some water. There's not a lot you can do about leafhoppers. For one thing I've done with Lee poppers to help deter them from coming to my plant when the weather is dry. Is to make sure that the grass and or weeds are watered well out away from your plants. Because the leafhopper is not looking to eat your plant he's looking for the moisture that's in your plant. He's just a thirsty little bug. Good luck happy growing

I read that also from the post :..do you just spray it on the leaves ?

1646927020322.png

HOW TO USE NEEM OIL
How to mix 100% first press neem oil:

1. 1 teaspoon of neem oil per litre of water. Neem oil is temperature sensitive and will solidify into neem butter or jelly at lower temperatures. This does not harm the oil; in fact, chilled neem will last much longer. A water bath of 30°C will return it to its liquid form for easy measuring.
  2. Warm water. It is always preferred to use warm water when mixing, then waiting for it to cool. The neem remains a liquid longer, and the surfactant emulsifies more efficiently. Use warm, not boiling water as some beneficial compounds can degrade.
  3. 4-5 drops of surfactant. Neem oil is hydrophobic on its own, and a surfactant needs to be used when mixing it with water. Standard liquid dishwashing soap, preferably non-phosphate, does a perfect job. Literally only use four or five drops per litre.

Ok thanks … ya it’s weird because it’s started flowering and then it started happening …like these thrips…what do they only come during flower ? And I noticed after it poured last 2 nights it’s gotten that’ way …so maybe it is a leaf hopper …but I’ll get some pest control in the next few days I’m also throwing 2 gsc autos outside in a week so hopefully I figure it out with this northern lights

I read that also from the post :..do you just spray it on the leaves ?

GrowtoGrow (the above poster) is actually an outdoor grower and deals with these issues all the time.

I'd definately take his advice.
:d5:

Back