What’s this on leaves

Another question I mixed the organic soil which is all the way through no feed …but it was Great Lakes and I added fox farm ocean forest so In a week I’m going to give a small amount of nutes…I got these nutes for other plants …(strawberry’s n stuff) ,…would it also work for pot plants here’s what I got …(guy at htg said it works for everything’s and it’s organic)

Attachments

• 38BE6D77-FF86-4E66-AFF5-DC7B9DBA970A.jpeg
    38BE6D77-FF86-4E66-AFF5-DC7B9DBA970A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 418E0567-58E4-4A06-9AAA-14B7EB7F790D.jpeg
    418E0567-58E4-4A06-9AAA-14B7EB7F790D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
It looks like a pest, some type of leaf miner possibly? Hard to tell without some more pictures and information.

Keep at least one bag of Pot Poppers Nematodes on the soil, and put another in your watering can. Water your plants with it to get rid of pests.
_20220119_120449.JPG

It looks like a pest, some type of leaf miner possibly? Hard to tell without some more pictures and information.
Yeah no. Leaf Miner would leave a track a trail looks like a worm inside the leaf. Leaf miners are very distinctive can't miss them.

We’ll I just checked under my leaves outside there was a super small like bug under a fan leave it was so small (big enough to see almost like a brown oval speck …I looked close and rubbed it …it started crawling I bushed it off … almost like a small palmetto bug the size of a spec tho so I know it wasn’t that …

Yeah no. Leaf Miner would leave a track a trail looks like a worm inside the leaf. Leaf miners are very distinctive can't miss them.

Good call, I meant leaf hopper, just got my wires crossed. I have some kind of leaf hopper on my outdoor grow almost every year, they were particularly bad last year. I did a few treatments of a spray with Spinosad, but I used it during veg, I am not sure if it’s safe to use on flowers. By the time flowering was really going the season was changing and the pests became less of an issue.

Good luck!

We’ll I just checked under my leaves outside there was a super small like bug under a fan leave it was so small (big enough to see almost like a brown oval speck …I looked close and rubbed it …it started crawling I bushed it off … almost like a small palmetto bug the size of a spec tho so I know it wasn’t that …
I like to use Lost Coast plant therapy. It's a great organic spray I love it I've been using it now for about 3 years. And I'll tell you that there's just isn't nothing better that I've found so far that works for me on every plant that I've used it on. I have had no issues with it what so ever so far it's been great.
20210819_082731_(1).jpg
you can use this product all the way up to harvest. . So that little bugs underneath your Leaf I doubt if it's making all of them big yellow spots but it may be the sign of a spider mite getting ready to infest your crap . Using this stuff right here it's probably the best thing you can do right now I would use it twice a week at night time before you go to bed after the sun goes down and just do that for two or three weeks and I think you'll be just fine :pighug::cheers::pass:
20210819_082741_(1).jpg

Back