every leaf,bud and pollen sack went into making coconut oil MMJ capsules
so no vaping untill next harvest
but,those little cancer fighters are in there doing the job so it's worth every missed moment
of forced sobriety. well not sobriety exactly but not instant relief like vaping.
edibles count in this don't they?
made from Purple Berry Diesel,Top Fuel, Red Bad Betty, Mossys Jems,and Kush

@surffreak;
Those budz look to good to smoke man...hehe

Was playing with mixing some of my hashes and then topping it with some sort of oil. the best combo I have found is 2/3 cheese bubble hash, 1/3 red dragon bubble hash and topped with a goober of blazer oil (Indica dom.), it tastes just like my grandma's pumpkin pie from thanksgivings' past... Not much to look at now but the original hash is viewable a few pages back...

Bubblegum and some sorta Kush that is knock out! Purple Kush or something to that effect. Both are very nice and powerful!! Here's a peek...

BUBBLEGUM #2.JPG Bubblegum

MYSTERY BUD #2.JPG Mystery Kush lol

Thanks brotha!! :smoke: If we could pass it to ya we would! :smokebuds: :thread:

Smoking some hash made from the last bit of last years buds and some green flowers from this years unharvested crop. It turned out surprisingly good. Very euphoric and energetic whith a very nice taste and smell. Smoking out of my briarwood ChurchWarden pipe. Nice!

Kali Mist with an Iso Hash hat. Out of my Illadelph Icebreaker.

Smoking some hash made from the last bit of last years buds and some green flowers from this years unharvested crop. It turned out surprisingly good. Very euphoric and energetic whith a very nice taste and smell. Smoking out of my briarwood ChurchWarden pipe. Nice!

Me too! Not last years but I used a bunch of trim I had sitting around.

Attachments

• hash1.jpg
    hash1.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 53
  • hash2.jpg
    hash2.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 55
Back