I just got my hands on some OG Kush this afternoon, so it looks like it's gonna be a good night.

I really need to get a camera. This stuff looks soooo good.

i just picked up some sour diesel x snowcap and it is scrumptious :toke:

jrwhn7.jpg

Working through a Hogleg of OG Kush Larry cut. Damn this stuff is strong. We have been smoking out all day long at my house. My neighbor brought over some freshly cured nugs from his latest harvest. Today we have smoked a Hogleg of Blue Mystic, to start the day, followed by a Hogleg of Papaya, and then a Hogleg of Burmese Kush, and now I am on my third hit of the Larry. My neighbor is asleep on the couch. My Nurse is asleep in the recliner, and I guess it is my job to finish the joint. I guess I will wake up my nurse, when I need to get out of my wheelchair, and into bed. LOL

HomieHogleg

Russian Rocket Fuel & Mi5.... Wow, this is some really good bud!

Some of the pops matinuska mist(matinuska thunderfuck) if u may...ol salty dog did it right with one

I'm not exactly sure what this bud is other than very kynd. by a mix of chance, circumstance and choice I live in a state w/out mmj and haven't got my grow off the ground yet. that said this stuff is gnarly it has a tropical smell that really takes off once it's sent through the grinder. the color of the buds are some limey neon, evergreen dark and in betweens and such. darker brown hairs. the neatest thing about this bud other than the high is the peppermint taste on the back end, after the exhale. never had that before and really enjoy it, fitting :D Hohoho! Anyone else have minty tasting bud, or maybe know what this could be?

:dance2:

Back