Black Domina Nice gooey buds that are very smooth on the inhale then nice earthy taste
Black Domina.JPG

How about we have some of this today?
20200315_100249.jpg

From the solo cup challenge!

ROMULAN! OMG, I love the smell and taste, not to mention the powerful narcotic qualities.

I got a mail order Z of Gorilla Breath. I had some last year from a storefront and it was an excellent pain and sleep strain.

When it came I saw pungent frosty nugs with a "California trim" manicure. Other than that, it looked like good pot. The smell and taste were not like before. This one reminded me more of OG than Gorilla, and was light on the Mendobreath qualities.

I vaped some, it was strong and tasty but after a while it was clear that it is an very nice upper with moderate analgesic qualities. VitaMan was a tired man. Not nighttime weed. I got a good deal on an ounce of excellent pot that doesn't have the effects I need.

I knew that ThugPug created it from GG and Mendo Breath, so I took a look and surely it described last years weed to a tee. Packaging error? Then I noticed on Seedfinder that Humboldt has a strain by the same name. The difference is that one of the parents is OG Breath. That explains the more "sativa" effects.

I hope that the 2 breeders can work something out...

Last edited:
hoping everyone is practising personal joint protocol , lucky for me thats how I roll already (all puns intended)
1236241801_vladimir_putin_making_balloon_animals.gif

Joint Rolling Instructional video

I had a bowl of grits and cheese with sausage for breakfast!!
And now my wake and bake session!
20200321_084656.jpg

Going to clean this out one day!:dizzy:
20200321_085349.jpg

1170475[/ATTACH]

You have the same problem I have? Pot is so easy to get now that I never have to smoke the roaches! ....nice problem to have.

Probably shouldn't bother saving them, but old habits die hard.

Sweet seeds Gorilla girl
20200326_154947.jpg

Back