Late to this post...licking my wounds from too much yelling at the pharking tv and the crappy ref calls!!! :) My 9 year young son has been gloating about his Pats since Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup! Just terrible! I just did an instant replay of that breakfast btw! Mmm mmmmmm good! Monday and Tuesday is “my” weekend. I work Wednesday-Sunday. Now I need a nice smoke and going to watch a movie or two or maybe start that new series Project Blue Book!

Yup! Just terrible! I just did an instant replay of that breakfast btw! Mmm mmmmmm good! Monday and Tuesday is “my” weekend. I work Wednesday-Sunday. Now I need a nice smoke and going to watch a movie or two or maybe start that new series Project Blue Book!

Excellent!! Enjoy!!! Jealous on your breakfast!! Coffee and banana and hit the ground running. Enjoy your day/weekend too man!

Excellent!! Enjoy!!! Jealous on your breakfast!! Coffee and banana and hit the ground running. Enjoy your day/weekend too man!

Just got better!!! Delivery lady showed up and I took delivery of (4) 2 pot autopot kits! Going to fire up my vaporizer now and get to some “couch potato-ing!” LOL!!!

A blend of leftovers from the tray and grinder.

Tasted like the strains that made it all blended but sort of different, too.
Stronger than I expected, must have been lots of kief in it.
That's probably why I am making little sense.

Hey Stoners
I have popped on and out a bit here and there so I better stop and say hi!

Amazon brought the part I need to fix that calm-pewter thingy that's been giving me grief. Its heating up now so I better be quick.

A few problems to work out but the closet conversion is almost done. I'll have to post some pics

Variety is the spice of life, isn't it!

Somehow reminds me of a flight of beer.

Is that Original Amnesia the auto version?

Last edited:
I'm about to smoke some hash I've been hand pressing :kitty:from my Cheese and Blue Dream kief. I enjoy smoking the Cheese flowers more than Blue Dream but hash is my end of week treat haha

full

I'm smoking sweet seeds green poison from last night's bowl load an after that I'm having some skelly og legend og pheno for breakfast nothing quite like some lemon earthy funk for breakfast .

Not at this exact moment but my Grapey Walter is growing on me. Lots of self induced issues on first grow but she’s cured now, smells of grapes and allows me to get spanked at Fortnight by my 9 year young son. Wait. Yeh really. Give me pac-man or stargate defender over that game any day. I digress though.

Odd thing on GW. She’s full of sparkly crystals all over the buds. Breaking up some for a bowl last night seems the sparkles would fall off. I’d pack the bowl and white substance left behind on tray. Dusted top of bowl, smoked it and moved on inside to get spanked at fortnight!

I do believe I over dried GW. RH is 57% in jar even with 62% boveda packs.

Back