My god a fatty of strawberry nuggets and the paper is smeared with 3BOG rosin. Feel very little pain at the moment. Head is starting to buzz. Reminds me of when I first started smoking. Can’t feel my lips gotta shit Eatin grin on my face. Not sure I’m gonna finish it.

Pyramid seeds SUPER HASH PLANT its a very nice body with a wave like head high. [emoji23][emoji106][emoji111]
3404a42826553d8d46876276f30c016f.jpg
55423f76c3786b43a034e695128387d8.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Female Seeds - Speed Bud
Short Stuff - Purple Gorilla

Both are damn tasty?

I smoked the last of my "bought" weed yesterday. I shouldn't need to buy any more now that I'm growing. I'm not sure what it was but I'm guessing it's high in indica because I just wanted to sleep and eat!

I hope my NL auto will be a bit better on that account.

I've got some SS Northern Lights bud. Best NL I've grown! I was beginning to think all the talk about how great NL was was a myth. I've grown some from three other seedbanks, including a photo period and all three I'd have traded for ditchweed....

Some POTENT bubble hash well dried and cured made with Seedstockers Northern Lights Auto.View attachment 969157

I smoked the last of my "bought" weed yesterday. I shouldn't need to buy any more now that I'm growing. I'm not sure what it was but I'm guessing it's high in indica because I just wanted to sleep and eat!

I hope my NL auto will be a bit better on that account.
Congrats and enjoy being able to plan what u smoke throughout the year. No more BS I love it. I haven’t bought bud in over 5 years.

Back