Got some wax from someone who made the trip to the western part of the state (Oregon; it's weird...) and tried it out with my new dab rig. I thought things went well until I noticed a big blob of wax stuck to my sweat pants. I carefully scraped it all together and saved as much as I could. Then I sniffed it and realized it was peanut butter. Shit must be good. No, not the peanut butter.
[emoji23]

91714c00b8579d2ec1626d808a05ea5c.jpg
finally the image went through. This is one of the first autos I've pulled it's an auto ww×bb next to some street weed I bought rn smoking on the street weed because the auto bud still needs to try/cure a little bit more in the jar ),: lol

how do u prepare a bud for testing ? vape straight from plant ?
Yup...just snip, chop and vape.
Using the DiVinci Ascent makes it very easy. Temp control...low at first (320F) then up it to 350F.
Wet green taste, but the head stone is good.

Note: I had to wash my hands after snipping the bud..yes..it was that sticky.

Yup...just snip, chop and vape.
Using the DiVinci Ascent makes it very easy. Temp control...low at first (320F) then up it to 350F.
Wet green taste, but the head stone is good.

Note: I had to wash my hands after snipping the bud..yes..it was that sticky.

thanks i actually tried that earlier today,, took some time to warm through... but worked fine... i was just wondering if there was further tricks :eyebrows:

lower branch from my unknown auto day 61

bud.jpg
PHOTO_20170116_135152[1].jpg

thanks i actually tried that earlier today,, took some time to warm through... but worked fine... i was just wondering if there was further tricks :eyebrows:

lower branch from my unknown auto day 61

View attachment 687632 View attachment 687633
After the fresh bud sits for a day or so. The taste or vapor isn't as green. I've read that starting the vape high for wet fresh is the best way. I beg to differ. I'll start a low temp of 320F and just let it "cook" for 15 min (you can set a three temp timer on the Ascent), then slowly increase to 350F. Stir occasionally. It's a good way to test. My favorite way is with the Iolite. Nice heating with the butane. However, the Iolite shit the bed recently. That's tough about the Iolite. Even with good clean butane, venting and being careful...they last a year or so.
The test vape on this Skyrone Stomper is an 8-10 for a nice head stone.

Test vaping some of Mephisto's Skyrone Stomper. Day 56
97f56dfd63a23ccdc5f94c360264246c.jpg

Clear trichomes....not cloudy..

Nice! (I went for the fake wood burl as well...)

I'm smoking Sweet Seeds' Sweet Trainwreck tonight. Nice high, and I feel like I could run around the block (arthritis sufferers take note; you'll know what I mean!)

Let them Sweet Trainwreck amber up a bit and you get the head buzz and a great body stone! I love Sweet Trainwreck!

Nice! (I went for the fake wood burl as well...)

I'm smoking Sweet Seeds' Sweet Trainwreck tonight. Nice high, and I feel like I could run around the block (arthritis sufferers take note; you'll know what I mean!)

Back