Think different is what I am smoking right now as you read this i kid you not this is being crushed up and smoked this very minute
IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_20150517_160832765.jpg
Shhh! Dont tell anyone.. But I'm smoking some Northern Lights its heading for the jars but I couldn't help myself...well I did help myself but you know what I mean. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20150515_165513576.jpg
    IMG_20150515_165513576.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean. Just like I've smoked some Royal Dwarf (an auto skunk strain) the last few days while it hasn't even finished it's first week of curing. I just couldn't restist all that old skool skunkiness any longer man :smoking:
It's got me nostalgic about the early 90's when almost all the weed we could get would be either skunk or northern lights. This strain really has that original skunk flavor and high. I'm loving it!

Just ground up a cocktail of Sweet Seeds Sweet Special Auto (Grapefruit x Hawgsbreath x Cream Caramel) and SODK x Ripley's OG and topped it with a chunk of scissor goo from the SODK x Ripleys. :)

Just ground up a cocktail of Sweet Seeds Sweet Special Auto (Grapefruit x Hawgsbreath x Cream Caramel) and SODK x Ripley's OG and topped it with a chunk of scissor goo from the SODK x Ripleys. :)
That's quite the concoction youre smoking there ! Sounds very intriguing , and fricken delicious as well ! Cheers bro ! Lol , Love the scissor goo.... Peace !
:pass:

Back