Well guys, today marks the beginning of week 7. I think that I'll remove the scrog nets if they haven't grown into them a bit this week. I'm disappointed that it didn't turn out as awesome as I had hoped, but it's still cool. Going worm hunting first thing in the morning, hopefully they will help me solve my problems :smoking:

Well guys, today marks the beginning of week 7. I think that I'll remove the scrog nets if they haven't grown into them a bit this week. I'm disappointed that it didn't turn out as awesome as I had hoped, but it's still cool. Going worm hunting first thing in the morning, hopefully they will help me solve my problems :smoking:

Patience young grasshopper. Stretch will they. Week more one shall give you.

Quick question are you still using grow nutes or have you switched to bloom? If you are still using grow nutes they will take a week or two longer then the breeder says. If you switch now to bloom it might save your ass on the deadline you have.

Quick question are you still using grow nutes or have you switched to bloom? If you are still using grow nutes they will take a week or two longer then the breeder says. If you switch now to bloom it might save your ass on the deadline you have.
Well I wasn't really using any nutes I was doing water only with my organic soil but I did top dress today with some fresh soil and some bat guano that's 0-7-0, Indonesian I think. Hopefully the fresh soil will boost the microbial life as it has cooked properly now (these pots were pretty much uncooked) and the guano will boost the flowers.

Hey guys! Not really a full update but I just went to my cab to check on my girls and I was like, "damn, they look good!" I think they really enjoyed the guano top dress yesterday. New leaves coming out of the fastberry buds are mostly flat and straight like they should be. It isn't drooping too bad anymore either. The og leaves aren't cupping too bad anymore and the buds are developing FAST!! Here's some pics for you guys, 1st pic is OG:
20160423_174115.jpg

20160423_174259.jpg

20160423_174520.jpg

Well, that's all for now. Catch you guys later! :shooty:

nice man im sure they will grow into that net here shortly....:pass:

What's going on everybody?
Time for another update!

Day 27:

Both plants
View attachment 550781

West Coast OG
Height: 3.5 in
Width: 10.5 in
Still not really growing vertically, I'm thinking this is gonna be a bushy pheno. The branches are starting to go crazy!

View attachment 550782
View attachment 550783
Side
View attachment 550784
Peek under the hood

Fastberry
Height: 6 in
Width: 11.5 in
Okay, this one is ready to take off. I need to get my screen in like tomorrow lol... branches are starting to form branches. It's about to explode I feel like!

View attachment 550785
View attachment 550786
Side
View attachment 550787
Under, check out the purple on the calyxes! Hoping this turns out to be a super purple pheno.

That's pretty much it. Things are moving along quite nicely. It should only get more exciting from here!
nicely indeed

Back