Cool man...good luck on you grows! I'll stop by as much as I can(get crazy busy in the summer). Ive done a few autos outside but always started them under lights.
Yeah it's all good man I'll probably have to do like weekly updates cause I get extremely busy in the summer as well but what can ya do. Yeah I'm hoping this works out, this grow is my 1st experience with autos and I'm just going to see how they do. Any yield will cover the cost of a $10 seed so I'll be satisfied with any results! (Of course I'm going to push them as much as I can though)

Colonel
:chimp:

Day 41:

Alright guys, lots of pics coming today. Some may be slightly blurry, I am sorry lol. Well, here we go!

:pass:

So here's the cab:

20160421_190246.jpg

West Coast OG:
This plant is finally exploding. Noticeable growth every time I check on it, approximately every 6 to 12 hours. It's starting to bud quite vigorously. The top has grown through the screen but no other branches have yet. This plant looks so healthy. I've been defoliating a little at a time and the smell that comes out of the leaves gets a little better every time. Still no smell from the plant yet. Pics:
20160421_190318.jpg

20160421_190345.jpg

20160421_190356.jpg

20160421_190411.jpg

20160421_190436.jpg

20160421_190542.jpg

Fastberry:

The fastberry is coming along nicely I guess. Still not much of a smell unless you rub or squeeze the buds, bit the smell is lovely. Starting to develop some trichs on the main buds. Unfortunately, however, it seems like it hasn't really grown in the last couple days. Only one peripheral branch has reached through the screen so far. Do you guys think it's done stretching? If so, I feel like I should just abandon the scrog and go for some old fashioned lst... if this is as big as it gets my yield won't be anywhere near what I would like but oh well. Any harvest is a good harvest in my book lol. Well here's the pics:

20160421_190327.jpg

20160421_190503.jpg

20160421_190447.jpg

20160421_190517.jpg

20160421_190530.jpg

Hopefully they flower explosively because they're going to have to be chopped in about 4 weeks... I'd hate to not let them mature but I'm going to need the bud by then... well peace out guys have a good one!

Yeah it's all good man I'll probably have to do like weekly updates cause I get extremely busy in the summer as well but what can ya do. Yeah I'm hoping this works out, this grow is my 1st experience with autos and I'm just going to see how they do. Any yield will cover the cost of a $10 seed so I'll be satisfied with any results! (Of course I'm going to push them as much as I can though)

Colonel
:chimp:

Hey...you are approaching your first grow absolutely the right way. Covering the seed cost(ferts ect) is a great way to ensure you won't be disappointed, but I can already tell from your plants that recovering those costs isn't going to be a problem at all. :D
I had almost the same approach when I fired up the first indoor grow in over 20 years this last winter, except that I wanted to see all equipment/seed/fert costs to be covered if I "was" to sell the bud. The setup did produce enough to cover the expense easily, and I am now a super happy camper!(microgrow journal in my sig if you want to check it out)

Hey...you are approaching your first grow absolutely the right way. Covering the seed cost(ferts ect) is a great way to ensure you won't be disappointed, but I can already tell from your plants that recovering those costs isn't going to be a problem at all. :D
I had almost the same approach when I fired up the first indoor grow in over 20 years this last winter, except that I wanted to see all equipment/seed/fert costs to be covered if I "was" to sell the bud. The setup did produce enough to cover the expense easily, and I am now a super happy camper!(microgrow journal in my sig if you want to check it out)
Thanks man! And yeah I try to just keep the mindset that it's just an experiment and I look at the cost coverage as extra money that would have been spent on weed had I not grown it myself! I feel like if you try too hard to do everything you can to force huge, bountiful harvests that's when people fuck up a lot unless they're very experienced. I just love my plants and they love me back lol. Sorry for the stoned ramble I'm nor really sure what I'm even talking about hahahaha. But I'll definitely check out that microgrow man :cheers:

Even guys with lots of experience mess up all the time! When you are super high, its easy to make errors. ;)
Love your plants man....and they will repay you with their bounty.

@Colonel looking great man! The color on that fastberry is getting me excited as I have three fastberry seeds in queue. Doesn't look like you'll need the scrog even though it's very nicely put together! I'm very curious to see the final weight on these babies. Crazy that my rhinos are more mature than your girls and I'm a week behind you, I def gave flower nutes too early. Anyway, good work! Thanks for the pics!

Back