Im looking to get some auto #1 seeds to cross. Not a fan of the lowryder. Lol but i was thinking about an auto strawberry cough
that shit would be dope man! and cross that with a cindy 99 PLZ!!!!!!!! i LOVE cindy's pure citrus fruityness its like fruit salad or some shit...

the Hawaiian in the cindy will mix great with the strawberry cough

that shit would be dope man! and cross that with a cindy 99 PLZ!!!!!!!! i LOVE cindy's pure citrus fruityness its like fruit salad or some shit...

I was thinking about it. Im waiting for my other cindy pheno to show sex i have one that smells citrusy like grapefruit and another smells real sweet like pineapple.

that sweet one is where its at man thats the pheno i smoked like 12 years ago and it was F'IN AMAZING!!!!!!! i have a cindy seed im waitin to pop till i get my setup dialed in and ima enjoy every min of her!

Also, one more question @FastBuds, do you think it would be a problem if I planted these seeds directly outdoors? The lowest temp they'd be in is probably 53 or 54 °F, and that would only be for a few hours at night, with highs in the low 80s. The low should be above or around 60 almost every day in the next week or two. I'm just wondering if the seedlings will be alright in that temperature. Thanks so much!
Hey @Colonel. Thanks for askin. The conditions you say are enough to grow'em. The first days of the seedling, feel free to take them inside home at nights, if you want to. Just try not to expose them to lower than 53F and they will work it out. I'm personally growing outdoor in the same conditions as the ones you said and they are doing very well! Some nights I take them in. Hope it helps!

Thanks for the reply guys! I think I'll run the green crack, lsd, pineapple express, and crystal meth. Also, one more question @FastBuds, do you think it would be a problem if I planted these seeds directly outdoors? The lowest temp they'd be in is probably 53 or 54 °F, and that would only be for a few hours at night, with highs in the low 80s. The low should be above or around 60 almost every day in the next week or two. I'm just wondering if the seedlings will be alright in that temperature. Thanks so much!
Conditions outside should be fine, but just like any plant that is going from indoor to outdoor conditions, you want to go slowly. Start with just a few hours direct sunlight, and increase it over a week or ten days, until the plant is used to the air movement, sunlight, temp fluctuations and such. I've had much more luck inside than out. Bugs and such eat the buds, the lil' buggers! Nice job on your grow journal.

Hey...great to meet you colonel! If you decide to sow and grown them outside could you tag me so I can check it out please! I like indoor growing too, but my passion is growing in the great outdoors! I will be going after my fastbuds badge here eventually, so i'd like to see how they react before committing to a strain. LSD and pineapple express are most interesting to me so far.

Sorry guys I've been quite busy again the last few days... happy late 4/20 lol hope everyone had a good one.

Hey @Colonel. Thanks for askin. The conditions you say are enough to grow'em. The first days of the seedling, feel free to take them inside home at nights, if you want to. Just try not to expose them to lower than 53F and they will work it out. I'm personally growing outdoor in the same conditions as the ones you said and they are doing very well! Some nights I take them in. Hope it helps!

Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely just be directly sowing them outside then. If it drops below 53 I'll take them in. That means @912GreenSkell will have to come along for the ride! I decided I'll be doing the crystal meth, green crack, pineapple express, and lsd-25 first, and I put them in a damp paper towel to germinate today. Hopefully I'll have them in dirt this weekend.

As far as my current girls are concerned... the fastberry plant smells absolutely fantastic. It's just starting to come out and I can only really smell it if I squeeze the buds a little bit but man... it's like a sour, fuelly, berry smell. It's hard to put my finger on it. It's taking to the scrog quite well.

My WCOG is finally taking off. I can tell a difference every time I go to check on them now lol. It's starting to bud pretty nicely, I'm not really sure how it'll take to the scrog though as the branches are still quite short and stocky. We'll see.

Also, some bad news... I've been seeing a few fungus gnats flying around in my cab. I was hoping that the neem meal in my soil would be enough to take care of the larvae thus preventing further generations from spawning. Do you guys think this is enough or do I need to take further measures?

That's about it for now. I'll be back with a photo update in the next couple of days. See ya later guys!

Back