DEFINITELY DO THE BLUE TREACLE!!!!!!-:woody:

the link i in my sig bud!
heres a great example of my ponytailing of my blue treacle on day 21, i shoulda started earlier tho...
cam01820-jpg.551076

DAY 24
blue-branch-jpg.552292

blue-branch1-jpg.552297

DAY 31
cam02131-jpg.555504
cam02133-jpg.555505
cam02132-jpg.555506
cam02130-jpg.555507

Finally someone who has grown it before!!! Tell me about it. All i know is its a auto version of the original blueberry.
and its a Blueberry X Sweet Tooth Auto

Oh shit!! I always wanted to try sweet tooth. Lol how come the top of your plant was all tied up? Never seen that kind of lst(?) before.
its called ponytailing it slows vertical growth and pushes side branching as you can see from the final pic. you do it about 6-8 hr a day a cpl times untill your side branches are out past the fan leaf to get light then you move to the next node up

I have a strawberry cough photo that just turned male. I kinda want to cross him with my cinderella 99 or something else. Might try to save the pollen for later.

Mmm you're right... may swap the crystal meth for the lsd.. or just run them both fuck it lol
Hi! Nice to hear that. Thanks for the reply, @tripaholic88, you're right. LSD is very resilient, as the other ones @Colonel has chosen. All our strains are very resilient and forgiving but, maybe, the most easy ones are RhinoRyder, G14, C4 and GreenCrack. Pineapple Express and SixShooter are the most yieldie ones.
The pineapple express genetics are very resilient to mistakes. I would also recommend LSD-25 and Crystal Meth, which are also great strains for beginners or "mistakers". :p

But all of our catalog is good at genetics resilience. Expect to be growing around 75 days for all our strains. Most of our strains take roughly the same time to grow. If you are after a high grade finished product all of our strains are going to take around 75 days give or take. Our fastest to finish are probably the Green Crack and C4, although realistically they are still going to take 70-ish days to fully mature (so you might save a few days with these strains but that's about it).

Cheers, family!!

I have a strawberry cough photo that just turned male. I kinda want to cross him with my cinderella 99 or something else. Might try to save the pollen for later.
Dude, you should cross it with an auto and start a breeding project to create an auto strawberry cough :baked:

Hi! Nice to hear that. Thanks for the reply, @tripaholic88, you're right. LSD is very resilient, as the other ones @Colonel has chosen. All our strains are very resilient and forgiving but, maybe, the most easy ones are RhinoRyder, G14, C4 and GreenCrack. Pineapple Express and SixShooter are the most yieldie ones.
The pineapple express genetics are very resilient to mistakes. I would also recommend LSD-25 and Crystal Meth, which are also great strains for beginners or "mistakers". :p

But all of our catalog is good at genetics resilience. Expect to be growing around 75 days for all our strains. Most of our strains take roughly the same time to grow. If you are after a high grade finished product all of our strains are going to take around 75 days give or take. Our fastest to finish are probably the Green Crack and C4, although realistically they are still going to take 70-ish days to fully mature (so you might save a few days with these strains but that's about it).

Cheers, family!!
Thanks for the reply guys! I think I'll run the green crack, lsd, pineapple express, and crystal meth. Also, one more question @FastBuds, do you think it would be a problem if I planted these seeds directly outdoors? The lowest temp they'd be in is probably 53 or 54 °F, and that would only be for a few hours at night, with highs in the low 80s. The low should be above or around 60 almost every day in the next week or two. I'm just wondering if the seedlings will be alright in that temperature. Thanks so much!

Back