I dont remember what day shes on but dayyyyum!!!

Attachments

• 20160417_204256.jpg
    20160417_204256.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20160417_204323.jpg
    20160417_204323.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 74
Took too long to quote your other post lol! But did it seem like after you make a small trim here and there she really speeds her growth instead of slows her down. This will be a strain id grow again! Took a bud earlier to sample. Put in the oven at 200° for about 20 min. And was still able to get a nice dab off of it!!! I WAS STUPID STONED!! Will upload a pic of the bud in a few. Great grow so far @Colonel
Lol it's all good! But yeah I definitely noticed an increase growth rate when I trimmed her up a little bit. In the day after the first trimming she grew maybe .75 inches and the side branches seemed to develop more rapidly as well. And that was a nice looking nug man! I'm glad to hear it got you good 'n' toasty :smoking: Can't wait until I can take some samples. I imagine she'll start flowering hard soon. I really thought she'd be a little further a long 5 and a half weeks in...

do you guys think 2-3 max fan leaves are too much to be trimming?

Lol it's all good! But yeah I definitely noticed an increase growth rate when I trimmed her up a little bit. In the day after the first trimming she grew maybe .75 inches and the side branches seemed to develop more rapidly as well. And that was a nice looking nug man! I'm glad to hear it got you good 'n' toasty :smoking: Can't wait until I can take some samples. I imagine she'll start flowering hard soon. I really thought she'd be a little further a long 5 and a half weeks in...

Just wait man she will get there. She will continue to stretch till shes about halfway through flowering. Just keep trimming her when her fan leafs start casting shadows on other branches or just enough to get good air flow through them and she will grow nice. She is slow to start but finishes FAST. (Hence FASTBUD AUTOS.) lol!

day 30 today i wanna clear out that bottom portion to reveal the inner budsites. ive been tucking branches but there are too many budsitees and they get covered

lsd-side-jpg.554973

do you guys think 2-3 max fan leaves are too much to be trimming?
I'd say it depends on overall size and health of the plant.

Also, I'd recommend probably taking 2 or 3 leaves off over the course of 3 or 4 days, rather than taking a few leaves off then waiting a few days for recovery. Slow and steady wins the race lol. Not sure if this is the best method, I just feel it would minimize stress. I'd say 2 leaves at a time won't cause much of a problem, if any.

@tripaholic88 they look good! My advice would be to take off the single fan leaf on each plant that's blocking the most light, and then try to arrange the branches to take advantage of that light. Then do that again tomorrow or the next day. Don't worry too much about light on the budsites, only the leaves have the necessary cells to carry out photosynthesis and create energy. Try to expose the maximum leaf surface to the lights. Cheers trip! :cheers:

P.S. while defoliating, just keep in mind that the biggest fans produce the most energy for the plant. Save all the foliage that isn't blocking other foliage.

Back