day 30 today i wanna clear out that bottom portion to reveal the inner budsites. ive been tucking branches but there are too many budsitees and they get covered

lsd-side-jpg.554973

What i do personally, is take a few at a time. Whenever i think its needed i like to start from top and move down. This encourages lower branch growth. You should end up with more colas without topping!

Hey guys, couple of quick questions unrelated to this grow. Didn't want to start a new thread so just posting here. Wednesday I will be germinating 3 or 4 seeds for my outdoor run.

1st question: what strains??? I have (all fast buds) green crack, crystal meth, six shooter, northern express, lsd, blackberry, and pineapple express, along with a couple of dinafem critical+ freebies. I'm thinking I'll start the crystal meth, six shooter, and northern express. What would you guys like to see?

2nd question: I have read a lot about how one should not transplant autos and just plant them in their final pot. If this is the case, I will be forced to germ them in their pot outdoors. Do you guys think they'll be alright if I do this? My lowest temps are probably going to be about 53°F from here on out, with things steadily warming up. Will this stunt the growth much, if any?

Thanks for your help guys, peace out!

maybe @FastBuds has some reccomendations for their strains that do well outdoors and possibly in your current climate???
ive never done or know anything on outdoor grows ahaha

I would do the green crack, crystal meth, lsd, and pineapple express. I have read great thing about all of them. As for the whole container concern. I plant my autos in the final container (3 gallon fabric pot) some swear by planting in a 1 gallon then transplant to the 3gallon. Jorge cervantes has mentioned a few times the key to big buds is unrestricted root growth. But i think its what works best for your situation. Hope this helps. Im gonna start a new grow as well. Im starting nirvana bubblicious auto, berry ryder, and auto ak.

maybe @FastBuds has some reccomendations for their strains that do well outdoors and possibly in your current climate???
ive never done or know anything on outdoor grows ahaha
From what I can tell, it seems most of their strains are pretty damn tough! I'm just gonna go for it. It's warming up pretty rapidly here and temps won't be much worse than my indoor setup was the first few days... hopefully they'll be going Saturday!

I would do the green crack, crystal meth, lsd, and pineapple express. I have read great thing about all of them. As for the whole container concern. I plant my autos in the final container (3 gallon fabric pot) some swear by planting in a 1 gallon then transplant to the 3gallon. Jorge cervantes has mentioned a few times the key to big buds is unrestricted root growth. But i think its what works best for your situation. Hope this helps. Im gonna start a new grow as well. Im starting nirvana bubblicious auto, berry ryder, and auto ak.
Yeah I think I'm definitely going to do the green crack and crystal meth (fuck accidentally hit post here), and the six shooter for the yield, still not sure about the 4th... and that's awesome man can't wait to see how those turn out! Are you going to be growing them in the same setup?

From what I can tell, it seems most of their strains are pretty damn tough! I'm just gonna go for it. It's warming up pretty rapidly here and temps won't be much worse than my indoor setup was the first few days... hopefully they'll be going Saturday!

Yeah I think I'm definitely going to do the green crack and crystal meth (fuck accidentally hit post here), and the six shooter for the yield, still not sure about the 4th... and that's awesome man can't wait to see how those turn out! Are you going to be growing them in the same setup?
try the lsd-25 man shes a beast and can take all the punishment u give her.. who doesnt love the purple buds?!?!

No, one will be lucky enough to be in my dwc set up. And the others in my fabric pots. But instead of the auto ak im going to do blue treacle. I would swap the green crack for lsd. Thats just me. Lol

Back