Indoor Welcome to The Savage Garden

And you just use the compost essentially as a plug, to start them off in?

that is correct, i think the plants pick up some beneficial microbes and i find it a lot easier than rockwool cubes especially when it comes to moisture control when they are tiny.

it works well for me. its definitely potting compost btw, i found the bag. Its just garden centre stuff.

Mostly just keep the water right pH and nutrient wise

i just started using Megacrop and for the time being will not use any ph control though i am monitoring ph levels

here is the order in which things will complete with me

programme is subject to cahnge

Think Big............ready now but what the hell.
Cream Caramel.....started flowering with her first leaves....tiny and slung in a corner in soil. been proper flowering for 35 days
Bubblegum.........flowering for 3 weeks
Sweet Skunk.......day 5 of proper flower
Mazar ............tips just starting to pale just before she starts to flower.
Anesthesia....day 2 of leaves.....probs going outside
Critical Jack ....just popped up
Sweet Skunk 2....defo going outside

KONG................popping very soon
Dark and Stormy
Cuba Libra
i might slip in a Glueberry OG here
whatever my wife tells me to grow from Gabes lovely variety pack

that is correct, i think the plants pick up some beneficial microbes and i find it a lot easier than rockwool cubes especially when it comes to moisture control when they are tiny.

it works well for me. its definitely potting compost btw, i found the bag. Its just garden centre stuff.

i just started using Megacrop and for the time being will not use any ph control though i am monitoring ph levels
Cool thanks. I tried rockwool a few times and I'm not a huge fan of it. I know my buddy plants directly into worm castings, that is part reason why I asked. I may try this with a few.

Sweet Skunk needs some attention

i moved the strings along to the next leaf

20180403_080501.jpg

Well away from the bud sites................lovely

20180403_081207.jpg

Nearly at the edge of the lid now

20180403_081027.jpg

Defoliation next i think

20180403_081048.jpg

I had another smoke and decided to leave the leaves alone for now and add a bit more string

shes 5.5 inches tall and 12 inches across. Im very happy with the distribution of bud sites.

20180403_084839.jpg

20180403_084915.jpg

Try and conjure up a mental image of what she might look like at the end ................we want this to happen

20180213_133345-jpg.885685

then this

20180305_165817-jpg.881389

fingers crossed.

Back