Indoor Welcome to The Savage Garden

Does the foil help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its mylar but foil is cheaper

It helps keep my water cool. The leaves i leave dangling under the plant stay healthy right to the end so even with a super dense canopy decent light must still get through.

This is Auto Mazar

she looked like this 2 days ago

20180401_093849-jpg.885655

Now this

20180403_094806.jpg

Defo stripping some leaves

20180403_094813.jpg

20180403_094826.jpg

Anything on top that is shading the baby flowers

20180403_094934.jpg

I fear this plant...........at the start i am thinking about the end result and I may be taking branches off this one.

20180403_100240.jpg

Savage aka Lilliput Garden lol loving it man. Can't wait to see how they turn out bud.

if i can get 6-8 inches tall of bud i will be happy......i like to get 150 g per plant and my best using this method is 220 g dry

Think of a hedge and you arent far off

20180213_114213-jpg.885694

Savage aka Lilliput Garden lol loving it man. Can't wait to see how they turn out bud.

im glad you are enjoying it........i love growing weed and never really catalogued it properly before. When i wrote reports years ago i used to hand them in at the seed shop and they would give me more seeds to try. That was early 2000's, they were all Nirvana and no name strains..

Wow feel like I have just watched a snuff film or a sick version of saw . Your methods are brutal but the results speak for them selfs

Great stuff mate learnt a lot cant wait for.the next lessons

im glad you are enjoying it........i love growing weed and never really catalogued it properly before. When i wrote reports years ago i used to hand them in at the seed shop and they would give me more seeds to try. That was early 2000's, they were all Nirvana and no name strains..
Hell ya. I'm with you there, love it myself. You've grow their northern lights or Aurora Indica?

Wow feel like I have just watched a snuff film or a sick version of saw . Your methods are brutal but the results speak for them selfs

Great stuff mate learnt a lot cant wait for.the next lessons

I am glad you like it.I promise to update regularly

To put your mind at rest i have only damaged one leaf unintentionally in the last 2 weeks.

ou've grow their northern lights

No i havent......i seem to recall growing a NL#5 x Haze at some point which i think was Nirvana.

The first hybrid i ever smoked was NL and ive never smoked the like since.

The prospect of growing @Gabe s offspring is pretty exciting. They all look like stonkers ....( means "excellent" where im from) and i hope to give some accurate reports about what people can expect when they try them. I will probably pop 3 of the same type at a time.....one for the Savage treatment in DWC, one for outside and the weakest as a spare to donate to a favoured chum. I should be sowing every 3 weeks

Im not sure if he is releasing anymore soon but you could try him if you fancy a spin on something new.

Back