Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

b7cd6e7beecc75fedd858b2f3b28b481.png

There he is.. Benjy-bubbles! Aka Ben. Great dog... Chops finished him off tho by jumping on his back.
34d3fde4836f831b46c25fa3cf085fba.png

There's the pair of em in our house when we'd just bought it off a granny.

(Excuse carpet)

There he is.. Benjy-bubbles! Aka Ben. Great dog... Chops finished him off tho by jumping on his back.

(Excuse carpet)
Arrr bless little chops [emoji20] [emoji20]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Excuse carpet)
Hes her dog but wont do anything or go anywhere with her anymore ......he thinks everytime i leave the house its to take him out in his car that i drive him around in ....he has to eat what we are having ....at least i have the threat of the HOOVER....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hes her dog but wont do anything or go anywhere with her anymore ......he thinks everytime i leave the house its to take him out in his car that i drive him around in ....he has to eat what we are having ....at least i have the threat of the HOOVER....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Quality!

Ironing board is THE scariest thing in our gaff.. I've never met a dog that not petrified of one of those!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Quality!

Ironing board is THE scariest thing in our gaff.. I've never met a dog that not petrified of one of those!
Yeah ironing board does it everytime .....sorry that HER thats petrified of the ironing board.....its just the hoover hes scared of..........ffs the woman doth protest too much .........shut the fck up ive never seen u use the fckng ironing board it was me that bought it.......yeah yeah i know u did the dishes but i fckng cooked dinner again.. Wtf

Yeah ironing board does it everytime .....sorry that HER thats petrified of the ironing board.....its just the hoover hes scared of..........ffs the woman doth protest too much .........shut the fck up ive never seen u use the fckng ironing board it was me that bought it.......yeah yeah i know u did the dishes but i fckng cooked dinner again.. Wtf

Haha! Long term relationship squabbles eh?

It doesn't matter how right you think you are, you always feel like you're losing the battle!

Haha! Long term relationship squabbles eh?

It doesn't matter how right you think you are, you always feel like you're losing the battle!

Back