Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Some top girls you got there vlad, bloody bugs though, look like they mature enough to shrug it off.

Cheers Jay! They're doing ok so far mate. The rabbits are far worse than the bugs at the mo. Without those furry little bastards the plants would be bushy as fook rather than the top heavy lovelies that that you see here.

I swear the rabbits are taller this year cos they're munching up to 18" up the plants.. maybe they're on stilts or summat.. [emoji848]

Either way.. bugs get eaten by other bugs and there's plenty of black ants on patrol so they'll take care of the aphids. It's always gonna happen in this kind of grow.

They'll do ok weather permitting. [emoji1365]

Better watch those ants and aphids. Ants have been known to herd aphids in order to partake in their "honeydew." You might have any sheppards tending to their herds on your plants!

Better watch those ants and aphids. Ants have been known to herd aphids in order to partake in their "honeydew." You might have any sheppards tending to their herds on your plants!

Yeah I know about this Vorko. I'm guessing it's too late in the year for the aphids to take over now, they're just ant bitches !

As far as I know, the farming thing is most damaging in the spring time here, when the ants place the aphid eggs on the plants and they hatch. At this time of year the ants should be kicking aphid arse... I think!

Yeah I know about this Vorko. I'm guessing it's too late in the year for the aphids to take over now, they're just ant bitches !

As far as I know, the farming thing is most damaging in the spring time here, when the ants place the aphid eggs on the plants and they hatch. At this time of year the ants should be kicking aphid arse... I think!
Ohhhhh listen to David Bellamy there [emoji220] [emoji220] [emoji220]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

David fucking Bellamy? [emoji23][emoji23]

Fooksake Wilee... he's been dead for years man.. how Fookin old are you ?

I'm more of a Percy Thrower fan myself... [emoji16]
Percy was a top man .......poor man was never the same after the blue peter garden incident.....none of us were ..[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Percy was a top man .......poor man was never the same after the blue peter garden incident.....none of us were ..[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The incident. I've never spoken of the incident til now, and I'm still not sure if I can get to grips with it. [emoji22]

I mean... how could they? One of the tortoises could have got out, AND they messed up the pond..

The scars are too deep, man. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji51]

The incident. I've never spoken of the incident til now, and I'm still not sure if I can get to grips with it. [emoji22]

I mean... how could they? One of the tortoises could have got out, AND they messed up the pond..

The scars are too deep, man. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji51]
I feel sorry for ya that you had to watch that shite I fookin hated blue Peter ye and percy thrower regular teen heart throb [emoji23] [emoji23]

I feel sorry for ya that you had to watch that shite I fookin hated blue Peter ye and percy thrower regular teen heart throb [emoji23] [emoji23]

It's all we were allowed down south Wilee.. the queen said so. It's what made me the fine upstanding pillar of the community I am today.

Rule Britannia.. with marmalade and jam.. what what.

Back