Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

6e1360f618a7579c92088a8a1f741b63.png

Not too bad then.. [emoji51]

I'll get it ordered up when I'm back off me hols.

Another quick question Wilee..

Is there any kind of timer on the system or is it totally controlled by the water level in the trays?
Good old gravity vlad as long your res is I think 10 cm above your pots your good to go and dude shop around they were just the first bits that popped up while searching [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the bugs man ....have ur plants survived....after reading about ur bugs I went straight to the loft where my intake is and doubled up a pair of tights and put them over the end ,that's the last thing I want ,pesky fckrs....how's the outdoor going ..[emoji111]

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the bugs man ....have ur plants survived....after reading about ur bugs I went straight to the loft where my intake is and doubled up a pair of tights and put them over the end ,that's the last thing I want ,pesky fckrs....how's the outdoor going ..[emoji111]

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Yeah the plants are ok at the mo G, no creepy crawlies on show tonight. They got a good soaking of Dr Shimmel's thrip killer yesterday and I've added some extra sticky traps tonight.

Might be worth getting some of those G, especially when you're growing in soil. Get 'em in B&Q for a fiver, or any garden centre.

Dunno about the outdoor ones yet mate, I haven't seen them for 3 weeks.. gonna visit on Sunday morning before I go on me hols. They should be ok, it's pissed with rain recently.

Cheers bud. [emoji1365]

Back