Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I don't know what you mean I've never been unemployed I was my dad carer for 2 years he had a few strokes then shattered his leg was fooked for two years so I quit my job as soon as he was better ish got another job that was over 14 years ago so nah [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I wasn't suggesting that you were a layabout scally scum bag Wilee.. honest. [emoji2]

I wasn't suggesting that you were a layabout scally scum bag Wilee.. honest. [emoji2]
I'm sure you weren't vladders you old sheep bothering yokel you I've heard of slammin the lamb but not literally [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I'm sure you weren't vladders you old sheep bothering yokel you I've heard of slammin the lamb but not literally [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Hehe.. we don't have livestock round ere boi! Probably because it all gets artificially inseminated. Nobody likes a salty steak Wilee... I know for a fact you prefer to rub your own meat, and that's ok.

There's nothing quite like the 'personal touch'! [emoji16]

Auto pots [emoji736]

Air pump and lines [emoji736]

New tent [emoji736]

Just waiting on a couple of bits and a few plants to finish, then it's hydro a go-go. [emoji15]
Nice dude I've got bugs yay feel like a proper grower now [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Aww. Which ones?

I'll guess at thrips, they're very popular this year. Probably spawned in the Shire...in a cellar.. [emoji1360]
These one gonna scrap the veg tent fuck the photos off and use predators in the flowering tent can't check it till 9.30 then when the cotton candy is done nuke everything might just water in some hydrogen peroxide in the veg tent just to burn the little fuckers [emoji23] [emoji23]
c0415ae03076a0ef4e099ec51799100e.jpg

These one gonna scrap the veg tent fuck the photos off and use predators in the flowering tent can't check it till 9.30 then when the cotton candy is done nuke everything might just water in some hydrogen peroxide in the veg tent just to burn the little fuckers [emoji23] [emoji23]
c0415ae03076a0ef4e099ec51799100e.jpg

That could be a very mature thrip. Look up and right above the fly and get the loupe on it. Thats thrips as I know 'em, tho I have got a few of those big black buggerz stuck on me traps too.

Back