Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

hey buddy congrats on the widdow : ) and further congrats for growing bush right nextdoor to a plodder! thats some big boy panties youve got mate, it wouldnt be me lol. im on the hunt for some mephisto hbss grows and spotted it mentioned a few pages back so gonna have a rummage through here and see how many more laughs i can have. youve got a decent squad round here man top banter

hey buddy congrats on the widdow : ) and further congrats for growing bush right nextdoor to a plodder! thats some big boy panties youve got mate, it wouldnt be me lol. im on the hunt for some mephisto hbss grows and spotted it mentioned a few pages back so gonna have a rummage through here and see how many more laughs i can have. youve got a decent squad round here man top banter

Cheers Scott, and welcome to the dungeon. Make yourself at home buddy, hopefully all the bad stuffs out of the way and my plant killing days are behind me. [emoji1365]

Last edited:
Nug shot
3e05db74e9813e31b0114672c1cede57.jpg
467f77fe6dcc570a25262fc487356246.jpg

How's the Gsc indoor looking bud? I think I've got a similar sllloowww starter.

Killer buds there mate

Hey Jay. They're growing slowly and flowering a bit. Not much of a stretch so they won't be massive but I should pull 4-5 Oz off each.

I'll get some pics in a bit when me boy's stopped attacking me with his pirate sword.

Hey Jay. They're growing slowly and flowering a bit. Not much of a stretch so they won't be massive but I should pull 4-5 Oz off each.

I'll get some pics in a bit when me boy's stopped attacking me with his pirate sword.
You taking him to Hastings in a couple of weeks? Pirates day, he'd love it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back