Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Fook arf ya townie scummer. I'd get an angry mob together if I could find me pitch fork.
Just tell them he's a Liberal townie you could knock up an angry mob in minutes just cover up your candles so the don't blow out [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

DID YOU SPILL MY WIFE AND CALL MY PINT A WHORE?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Now now.. calm down geez.... we've all had a drink.. etc.. I don't wanna be seeing you on Booze Britain- the cockney chronicles any time soon.

You've clearly got way too much lager and need some assistance. [emoji2][emoji1360]

Now now.. calm down geez.... we've all had a drink.. etc.. I don't wanna be seeing you on Booze Britain- the cockney chronicles any time soon.

You've clearly got way too much lager and need some assistance. [emoji2][emoji1360]
He's even started watching Jeremy kyle [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] he's caught the rock and roll real bad [emoji33] [emoji15] [emoji23] [emoji23]

He's even started watching Jeremy kyle [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] he's caught the rock and roll real bad [emoji33] [emoji15] [emoji23] [emoji23]

That bint doing the hand jive in the corner tho.[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

That bint doing the hand jive in the corner tho.[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

She's actually miming to Dizzy Rascal y'know.

Naah, deaf people always seem to do that face when they're signing. Something I've noticed from watching kid's TV on a Sunday.

It's like they've got a boiled egg in their mouth. Seems to be the normski.[emoji41]

She's actually miming to Dizzy Rascal y'know.

Naah, deaf people always seem to do that face when they're signing. Something I've noticed from watching kid's TV on a Sunday.

It's like they've got a boiled egg in their mouth. Seems to be the normski.[emoji41]
One of the best things I ever watched was a signing guy doing the eurovision shite contest. Some lardy twat proper having it, I try and find it.

One of the best things I ever watched was a signing guy doing the eurovision shite contest. Some lardy twat proper having it, I try and find it.

There's a YouTube video of someone signing at the side of the stage of a Public Enemy gig.. fookinell that's some fast shape throwing.

Back