Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

It's not a vid mate its a desk top filter removes chlorine and fluoride I'm convinced that's your problem it's on amazon it's reduced to £68 it's by invigorated water

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yeeee.. I'm still sceptical.. you might be right but to be sure I need to see what happens to these plants in coco before I change another massive variant.

Cheers for yer help but... it might just be the mud. Let's see what happens before I go all out and buy a load of stuff.

I've got a good feeling about this grow! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] have I said that before? [emoji38]

Or you could just switch your gg to bottled water and a bit of friendly bacteria and see if there's any difference over a couple of weeks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I could... it's fucked tho mate. She's beyond repair. Remember the last grow I did in the B&Q soil? It was the same as this one. As soon as they start to bloom they self destruct. It wasn't so bad in the Allmix.

There's not gonna be many leaves left to save on the GG in a couple of days, let alone weeks.. I need a whole new angle..

S.O.S.

Sick of soil.

I could... it's fucked tho mate. She's beyond repair. Remember the last grow I did in the B&Q soil? It was the same as this one. As soon as they start to bloom they self destruct. It wasn't so bad in the Allmix.

There's not gonna be many leaves left to save on the GG in a couple of days, let alone weeks.. I need a whole new angle..

S.O.S.

Sick of soil.
@witchyhour screen shot this!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

@witchyhour screen shot this!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Done!

dcceb42c50b66701f30484ba9cf14a19.jpg

[emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk