Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Well, it's one of the ways to space... I have my little jar of special stuff put away for when I fancy blasting off.
I'm trying to figure out if the way you've written space has a double meaning. All I can see is S A E, which to me would be a Self Addressed Envelope. I'm pretty sure I'm just looking too deeply into it lol!

Fookinell.. too much Blue Peter! [emoji23][emoji23]

01 811 8055.

Sorry Vorko. [emoji22]

Well.. at least you found me. There's lots of people out there that won't bother to make the effort you've made to watch my plants die!

Enjoy my friend! [emoji2]
OMG! Was that directed at me? [emoji43] [emoji22] [emoji53] [emoji35] [emoji109]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Of course, here to cheer on the coco! Helga's going to die next week, nutes went bad in the bottle so she's in lock-out. Going to start flushing today & she'll be taken next Friday. Just sprouted 7 wee ones to put into coco with super soil additives, new adventures all around!
Do you keep the nutes in your garage? Cold temps really fook em.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Do you keep the nutes in your garage? Cold temps really fook em.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I did, outside of the tent...another thing I learned this round. Oh well, going with GBD's super soil additive the next few rounds. Trying it in Coco first and if it gets messed up I'll try it in soil. The 7 will go into 1 gallon (US measure) fabric pots, already set up the pots, just waiting for them to show readiness in the riot cubes.

Back