Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Of course, here to cheer on the coco! Helga's going to die next week, nutes went bad in the bottle so she's in lock-out. Going to start flushing today & she'll be taken next Friday. Just sprouted 7 wee ones to put into coco with super soil additives, new adventures all around!

It's an international bank transfer J. It's a bit of a ball ache but it's the only way to SpAcE! [emoji68]‍[emoji573]

Well, it's one of the ways to space... I have my little jar of special stuff put away for when I fancy blasting off.
I'm trying to figure out if the way you've written space has a double meaning. All I can see is S A E, which to me would be a Self Addressed Envelope. I'm pretty sure I'm just looking too deeply into it lol!

Cheers Dave! Yeah, stepping out into the unknown eh? I reckon I'm in right place to take a risk tho.. Sick of the same old problems mate.. so I thought, "let's get me a new set of problems!" [emoji2]
That's the spirit! [emoji106] [emoji28] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You never know mate! Witchy keeps on at me about doing those crazy water buckets.

Ironic really. Maybe she hasn't seen The Wizard of Oz. [emoji848]
Hehe...I'm a fearless..ish witch! And the buckets are black! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back