Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yee, like Wilee said.. they're good. I haven't weighed the harvest off my last kit but there's absolutely shitloads of 'em. The kits I buy you don't even have to soak them for the first flush, they're pretty much growing when they're delivered. Just take the lid off and away ye go!

Light, I have a household CFL on mine, daylight is fine, just not direct sunlight cos it kills the mycelium (root structure).

Just need to keep em between 18 and 28°C, ideally 24° tho, and you'll be shrooms in before you can say psilocybin! [emoji2]

Are you in the U.K. Jay?

Yeah m8, Midlands sides. I got a 25w CFL too, is that more suitable? Am thinking put em in my mini tent, that the OH allows me to have for seedlings, temps hold between 20-25 easy in it.

Yeah m8, Midlands sides. I got a 25w CFL too, is that more suitable? Am thinking put em in my mini tent, that the OH allows me to have for seedlings, temps hold between 20-25 easy in it.

Sweet dude, I can't remember what wattage my lamp is but it's fookin bright. It is a long way away tho... The main thing is that it is a CFL, not an incandescent bulb. They're bad but ffs you can't even buy them anymore. The shrooms just need to know which way is up really, photosynthesis doesn't happen.

Also a lil reptile heat mat to steam 'em up a bit helps.

[emoji1365]

It's deffo a cfl Vlad, yeah I follow ya just needs something to make it think it's day, yep I'll get heating mat to put under as may drop below 20 with lights off. Thanks for help lads. :d5:

Any recs on what to go for? Looking at magic-mushroom-shop.com, or can u not go wrong?

It's deffo a cfl Vlad, yeah I follow ya just needs something to make it think it's day, yep I'll get heating mat to put under as may drop below 20 with lights off. Thanks for help lads. :d5:

Any recs on what to go for? Looking at magic-mushroom-shop.com, or can u not go wrong?

That's the place! Golden Teacher are the strongest, I've done Panama and I'm doing a Brazil kit now. The Panama are lovely.

Tell ya what tho, I'd recommend the supa grow kits mate. Guaranteed big first flush, can't fail! [emoji1360]

Good bye you muddy son of....
look at this guy trying something new...never thought I'd see the day [emoji12]
Good luck mate!! Grow some monsters would ya??

Cheers Dave! Yeah, stepping out into the unknown eh? I reckon I'm in right place to take a risk tho.. Sick of the same old problems mate.. so I thought, "let's get me a new set of problems!" [emoji2]

Cheers Dave! Yeah, stepping out into the unknown eh? I reckon I'm in right place to take a risk tho.. Sick of the same old problems mate.. so it thought, "let's get me a new set of problems!" [emoji2]

Now you've got it!! Next you'll be using DWC and pull the trifecta!!
You're in good hands around this place so I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Back