Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeee, cheers Wilee mun.. I'm happy with 'em and they look happy with me. It's been a while since I've had a seedling with a decent first set of leaves. Bring on the trees [emoji268].

Okie dokey on the feeds bud, I think I gave the big one just over 1ml/L last time. I need to get some of those squishy measuring pipettes maaan.. Calpol syringes aren't really accurate enough..
I just bought a shit load of 10 ml and 20 ml syringes from eBay no needles just the body's spot on for measuring your nutes dude also try this mix up 5 ltrs of feed 1.25 ml Base nutes and feed water 1/2 a litre a day for a week if you get water draining out don't feed for a day then start again if you get no drainage up it to 1 ltr a day you ain't in soilville now vladders [emoji106] [emoji4]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I just bought a shit load of 10 ml and 20 ml syringes from eBay no needles just the body's spot on for measuring your nutes dude also try this mix up 5 ltrs of feed 1.25 ml Base nutes and feed water 1/2 a litre a day for a week if you get water draining out don't feed for a day then start again if you get no drainage up it to 1 ltr a day you ain't in soilville now vladders [emoji106] [emoji4]

I'm mixing up four different feeds ATM bud, two soil and two coco. The 2L jug is where it's at!

I've got a 5L can tho, so can do that if you think the seedling won't mind?

556804a116ef5e9068fc6617d3bd053a.jpg

That's what I'm after. They're really good for getting small amounts from half full.... or half EMPTY [emoji15] bottles! [emoji38]

I've ordered a pack. [emoji1360]

I'm mixing up four different feeds ATM bud, two soil and two coco. The 2L jug is where it's at!

I've got a 5L can tho, so can do that if you think the seedling won't mind?
Not on the seedling dude the bigger girl the more you water coco the more air you draw in roots love air you also replace old nutrients with new always giving the plants what they need when they need it you can water like soil but that's defeating the point of growing in coco when I used a drip system mine used to run for 1 minute a time 6 times a day (300 ml a minute) you will be surprised how much they drink near the end

Not on the seedling dude the bigger girl the more you water coco the more air you draw in roots love air you also replace old nutrients with new always giving the plants what they need when they need it you can water like soil but that's defeating the point of growing in coco when I used a drip system mine used to run for 1 minute a time 6 times a day (300 ml a minute) you will be surprised how much they drink near the end

So it's time to give the bigger one a good flooding?

She'll get excited.. Mrs V always gets excited when I warn her she's gonna get irrigated, surely it's the same! [emoji1360]

Actually she tells me to fook off these days but y-know what I mean. [emoji38]

Blah blah.. wtf ... [emoji482][emoji481][emoji482]hehe! I love Thursday nights!

Was thinking about verve soil, Slater uses it and his girls all look good bro. This puts me off, but I don't get weird cap city water.

Sack it off and get some biobizz light, biotabs and Autopots bro, guarantee some nice buds, as seen in mine and some other guys grows on here.

Was thinking about verve soil, Slater uses it and his girls all look good bro. This puts me off, but I don't get weird cap city water.

Sack it off and get some biobizz light, biotabs and Autopots bro, guarantee some nice buds, as seen in mine and some other guys grows on here.

I'm done with soil for now bud.. nearly ten years man & boy.. time for a change mate.

It's coco time! [emoji1360]

I'm done with soil for now bud.. nearly ten years man & boy.. time for a change mate.

It's coco time!
emoji1360.png

OK Vlad my recommendation is biobizz coco, biotabs and Autopots bro, guarantee some nice buds, as seen in mine and some other guys grows on here.

GA'waan u seen Wile's beasts, what's stopping ya?

Back