Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

OK fella just putting it out there, best of luck for next run. Maybe too much D Lime screwed with the soil, I fucked up one of mine by topdressing too much, raises Ph and lot of ppm. Am sure it flushes out though so give that girl a flush see if that helps.

OK fella just putting it out there, best of luck for next run. Maybe too much D Lime screwed with the soil, I fucked up one of mine by topdressing too much, raises Ph and lot of ppm. Am sure it flushes out though so give that girl a flush see if that helps.

Yee, the last time I used B&Q mud I did a tester of one with lime and one without. They both fried! In the end I put it all down to low batteries in my pH pen and used Allmix for a while to be on the safe side.

Just thought I'd give the verve another go for old times sake.. fookin wish I hadn't now! [emoji51]

More shrooms.
c86c6748755d199777cc04634a92130e.jpg

[emoji1360][emoji265][emoji2]

Yeah, that's a sensible man's dose Wilee! Obviously we're not always sensible men..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
If the wife was going out I would down 2.5 and veg out but alas she's staying in and will want to do that talking thingy I've heard grown ups do and 2.5 grams I ain't talking to know one just sit there dribbling [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

If the wife was going out I would down 2.5 and veg out but alas she's staying in and will want to do that talking thingy I've heard grown ups do and 2.5 grams I ain't talking to know one just sit there dribbling [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm with ya mate.. my missus just talks at me after a few glasses of wine tho, so as long as her jaw's moving and I nod occasionally, she's happy! I swear she hardly noticed last week when we were on 3g!

Back