Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Arr cheers mate that means a lot on a positive note new surround sound maybe you ex mud wrestler you

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yee maybe.. the f'kin TV sound bar's on the blink too.. and the dishwasher packed up AGAIN..

Prioritise.. washing up or loud music.. [emoji848]

I've got headphones!

Yee maybe.. the f'kin TV sound bar's on the blink too.. and the dishwasher packed up AGAIN..

Prioritise.. washing up or loud music.. [emoji848]

I've got headphones!
I know imagine doing the dishes by hand it's a hard life vladders lets see a good tune can make your day but dishes well there just dishes I've never thought to myself can't wait to get home and put the dishwasher on (tried it once the wife slapped me)

A few dishwashers ago, I googled how to fix it. A post said this "pull out dishwasher, tip dishwasher forward to approx 45 degrees, mop up water that floods out, dishwasher fixed". It Fucking worked!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I know imagine doing the dishes by hand it's a hard life vladders lets see a good tune can make your day but dishes well there just dishes I've never thought to myself can't wait to get home and put the dishwasher on (tried it once the wife slapped me)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nicely put Wilee... I fookin hate washing up tho mate. It's a mug's game (no pun... ffs I'm lying)

I haven't been without a dishwasher since 2001 bud, and I ain't planning on going back! [emoji51]

Just on the off chance I don't win the harley/kitchen thing. There's a wall coming down blah blah blah....long story short, wireless surround sound or wired? Mostly so the doris can watch judge rinder whilst she burns my dinner.

Just on the off chance I don't win the harley/kitchen thing. There's a wall coming down blah blah blah....long story short, wireless surround sound or wired? Mostly so the doris can watch judge rinder whilst she burns my dinner.

Wireless. Deffo.

Back