Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

There's been no proper test done on vaping ejuice remember when they used to advertise smoking was good for your health Google I think it called cotton lung I just need to stop putting baccy in my spliff pure bud only [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Well, yeah! I never liked mixing tobacco with pot or hash.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey @witchy just putting to rest who has the worst food well not that you can call what you folks eat food watch and learn [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ok, I eat mostly veggies, fruit and unprocessed meats that I grill. I also read the labels of anything processed or pre-packaged that I buy. High fructose corn syrup is on my top no-no list, with msg and any fake sweeteners. I do use refined sugar, though.

c925caf3bb5ff7b19c21b92faf61384f.png

Yummy!
Wow! That looks scary... [emoji102]

It's about time you had a change of luck, on all fronts. You deserve it, I'm not being licky, you know I think you're a cunt!

So, you finally admit that hydro rocks?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Yeah! He's got to try some hydro with rocks...although I think they're called pebbles... [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28]

Thanks buddy, it means a lot. My own mother called me worse! [emoji6]

Ermm yeah... pretend mud rules maaan.. who knows.. one day I might even try a bucket or summat.. probably not tho, I'm a firm believer in the ol' "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" thing.

Looking forward to a proper yield of pwoper weed this time ... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
*will gladly ship a bucket to Vladman* [emoji121] [emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nicely put Wilee... I fookin hate washing up tho mate. It's a mug's game (no pun... ffs I'm lying)

I haven't been without a dishwasher since 2001 bud, and I ain't planning on going back! [emoji51]
For me it's the garbage disposal...wait, the machine, too!

Back