Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Ok, sorry! I'll leave now...thought it was @Itisi thread. [emoji16] [emoji121]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Naaaah.. do what you like on here Witchy. I caught Wilee wiping his winkie on the curtain the other day and didn't say anything.. [emoji6]

Your phone survived the toilet then? [emoji1360]

Naaaah.. do what you like on here Witchy. I caught Wilee wiping his winkie on the curtain the other day and didn't say anything.. [emoji6]

Your phone survived the toilet then? [emoji1360]
Shit thought you missed that minimum smeg though always a plus point [emoji533] [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Plants are doing great vlad mate- keep it up.
Theyll have you talked into a dwc grow by the end of the year :smoking:

Hehe. Cheers Sanger! Not sure I've got the vertical space for that, suppose I could dig the floor out a bit more! [emoji848]

Naaaah... I'll stick with what I'm doing for now. [emoji1360]

Hehe. Cheers Sanger! Not sure I've got the vertical space for that, suppose I could dig the floor out a bit more! [emoji848]

Naaaah... I'll stick with what I'm doing for now. [emoji1360]
You don't need more height just a big black bucket and some tlc [emoji106]

You don't need more height just a big black bucket and some tlc [emoji106]

Yee but the bottom of the plants are about 500mm off the ground before they've even popped a leaf out. Maybe more! My lamp's as high as it goes already and the buds are way too close for comfort.

White cheese nugs..
ca83f59f58433f886515cdbb610f708b.jpg
096abe44c73c07383b296a766f36efcf.jpg

Not bad.. smell lovely.

(I'll put me jeans back on now) [emoji2]

A few dishwashers ago, I googled how to fix it. A post said this "pull out dishwasher, tip dishwasher forward to approx 45 degrees, mop up water that floods out, dishwasher fixed". It Fucking worked!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Soooo.... I went to do this earlier, thought I'd best switch it on first tho to see if it'd suck the stinky water out of the bottom before I flooded the kitchen, and the poxy thing worked perfectly!

I bet it's waiting til we've had a massive roast and loaded it with greasy pans before it dies mid wash and won't empty the dirty water.

You Fookin wait! [emoji6]

Back