10ba6adb78de20e4d8936049a737a5a6.jpg
26592e5595349c4e146550b710eb3efd.jpg
f79bb87d47393a66fdc7496617438f87.jpg
. [emoji1360][emoji1360]
Smashing it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Smashing it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Cheers geez. [emoji16] Pics are a bit rubbo but hey ho, I was slaughtered at the time.

Sooo.. the three little ones are Dinafem Big Kush photoperiods for outdoor use, the other smaller one is Dinafem white widow auto and the other two are the Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion. Looks like they're gonna give me the yield I'm after, looks nice and sticky too, with a kinda pineapple smell to it.

Fingers crossed the big one on the left produces as much goo as the older one.

Vapings for hipsters [emoji23] [emoji23] tried it witchy can't stand it did pack in ciggies for 6 months on the tablets but started again like a knobhead [emoji20]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Have you tried the tobacco flavored juices? Vaping wasn't an option when I quit cigs, but I believe I'd have been ALL OVER it if it had been available. In case anyone wants to try my method, if you smoke more than a pack a month, promise yourself a pack every 30 days you don't smoke.

So, you finish your pack today, mark it on a wall or desktop calendar an X 30 days from today. When you get to the day marked with the X, you have one pack credit. It took me almost 2 years, but I haven't smoked since January 2008.

I had some issues down the road and spent a month smoking a pack a week here and there, life doesn't always help! But what started happening after about a year doing that was that I'd forget. Once the nicotine is out of the system and the habit of smoking is gone, you stop counting the days. And after you forget for a couple of months, one day you have a great dinner and remember that you can have your pack. So you get all excited and buy a pack, only to feel shitty when you smoke. I felt nauseous and had my heart uncomfortably pounding in my chest. If you're no longer used to nicotine, you feel really shitty when you smoke. And then, you feel scared and nauseated when you think about smoking again. I gave the brand new pack to my neighbor and never looked back. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've got a few mates that swapped from ciggies to vaping just replaced one addiction with another

If you can replace that way, you're ahead of the game! Vaping isn't half as bad as smoking tobacco is. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Yeah and most people vape way more than they ever used to smoke too.. not me tho sunshine, a 10ml bottle of juice lasts me a month. [emoji1360]
You'd be better off vaping 10ml of nicotine juice a week than having a pack of smokes a week. I could be wrong, but truly believe I'm not, and I have done some research... [emoji121]

Have you tried the tobacco flavored juices? Vaping wasn't an option when I quit cigs, but I believe I'd have been ALL OVER it if it had been available. In case anyone wants to try my method, if you smoke more than a pack a month, promise yourself a pack every 30 days you don't smoke.

So, you finish your pack today, mark it on a wall or desktop calendar an X 30 days from today. When you get to the day marked with the X, you have one pack credit. It took me almost 2 years, but I haven't smoked since January 2008.

I had some issues down the road and spent a month smoking a pack a week here and there, life doesn't always help! But what started happening after about a year doing that was that I'd forget. Once the nicotine is out of the system and the habit of smoking is gone, you stop counting the days. And after you forget for a couple of months, one day you have a great dinner and remember that you can have your pack. So you get all excited and buy a pack, only to feel shitty when you smoke. I felt nauseous and had my heart uncomfortably pounding in my chest. If you're no longer used to nicotine, you feel really shitty when you smoke. And then, you feel scared and nauseated when you think about smoking again. I gave the brand new pack to my neighbor and never looked back. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Yup. I had a fag two weeks ago, it made me feel sick as fook. I don't think I'll do it again.

You'd be better off vaping 10ml of nicotine juice a week than having a pack of smokes a week. I could be wrong, but truly believe I'm not, and I have done some research... [emoji121]

There's been no proper test done on vaping ejuice remember when they used to advertise smoking was good for your health Google I think it called cotton lung I just need to stop putting baccy in my spliff pure bud only [emoji106]

Back