Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Replace the baccy with dried fans ;)

not keen on the vape? Best thing can recommend but I never been into baccy so can't say how much a bitch it is to get off. :shrug:
It's a bitch for my weak arse dude I've got a solo a honey bucket and a bong but you can't beat a big fat joint (that's the nicotine talking) [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah I bet, most of my stoner mates are the same 'Just not the same high' etc, i dunno just never been into it, the taste, the buzz.

Know what you mean about lack of punch on vape, chamber size is usually too small, think volcano would suit ya as can get couple of g in that, has me seeing stars, mighty is daily driver just enough not to screw u up which driving;) but roll a few bud/leaf doobs too, good times.

:pighug:

Btw girls looking ace vladders, coco clearly:

Cheers Jay.. yeah I'm loving ze coco, man! It does see to suit me sir.. soil used to do the same... not anymore ma maaaaan.. I havohad plants this good for a couple o years.

Should have grabbed some pics earlier, they're doing the biz. (Touch wood) [emoji51]

Yeah I bet, most of my stoner mates are the same 'Just not the same high' etc, i dunno just never been into it, the taste, the buzz.

Know what you mean about lack of punch on vape, chamber size is usually too small, think volcano would suit ya as can get couple of g in that, has me seeing stars, mighty is daily driver just enough not to screw u up which driving;) but roll a few bud/leaf doobs too, good times.

:pighug:

I tried to get the Missus vaping weed, she's not into it at all.. she loves a spliff. The whole ritual around it too.. Keggs is the same,

SMOKERZ. [emoji189][emoji189][emoji189][emoji189][emoji1365]

The wife & I got a new vape for concentrates & dabs. BEST. THING. EVER. Next to sex, of course. We hit some Durban Poison oil before trekking to the local Farmer's Market, came home & dabbed some Jilly Bean & did yard work & enjoyed ourselves immensely. Today has been just vaping oil & yardwork but still enjoyable.

Back