Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

The view from my back doorstep this morning...
c48f35b2f607283e4ac61e789e8fbcf8.jpg

My mate's wife thought it'd be a good idea to smoke a spliff after drinking a bottle of prosecco. She's not a drinker and she hasn't smoked weed in 10 years. Something tells me she won't do it again.. [emoji23][emoji23]

The view from my back doorstep this morning...
c48f35b2f607283e4ac61e789e8fbcf8.jpg

My mate's wife thought it'd be a good idea to smoke a spliff after drinking a bottle of prosecco. She's not a drinker and she hasn't smoked weed in 10 years. Something tells me she won't do it again.. [emoji23][emoji23]
On a whitey [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] God it's been a while since I've done that about 10 years ago a bottle blueberry schnapps and a quart [emoji23] [emoji23] ran out of vodka

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Dude you know your having a bad week my blueray surround sounds packed in [emoji35] thank fook for argos same day delivery just ordered a Sony bdve 4100 it's 1000 watts [emoji33] and you can Bluetooth your tunes to it [emoji109]
f1474d45a631f237721a64a23026665e.jpg

Dude you know your having a bad week my blueray surround sounds packed in [emoji35] thank fook for argos same day delivery just ordered a Sony bdve 4100 it's 1000 watts [emoji33] and you can Bluetooth your tunes to it [emoji109]
f1474d45a631f237721a64a23026665e.jpg

How much was that bud? My hand me down sound dock packed up last night. Sounds like utter shite now. [emoji51]

How much was that bud? My hand me down sound dock packed up last night. Sounds like utter shite now. [emoji51]
Only £270 delivered buy now pay in 6 months interest free blah blah so as long as you pay it off no interest [emoji106]

Only £270 delivered buy now pay in 6 months interest free blah blah so as long as you pay it off no interest [emoji106]

Glad to see you have your priorities in order lol.....gotta have the sound and vision [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Glad to see you have your priorities in order lol.....gotta have the sound and vision [emoji111]

Well I could pay cash but with the wife's 40th coming up (sold a kidney [emoji23]) I will only have to do a Saturday or two to cover the fucker not to mention not spending stupid money on weed anymore helps a lot now all I need to do is pack in the tabaco [emoji106]

Well I could pay cash but with the wife's 40th coming up (sold a kidney [emoji23]) I will only have to do a Saturday or two to cover the fucker not to mention not spending stupid money on weed anymore helps a lot now all I need to do is pack in the tabaco [emoji106]

I know what u mean about the tobacco .....my intake has been ridiculous while not having any money for weed,but my mate gave me a q of nice weed last weekend and im still on the same pouch of tobacco ......joints not fags ,its the way forward....and now u can get stoned and appreciate the "creedance man !"

I know what u mean about the tobacco .....my intake has been ridiculous while not having any money for weed,but my mate gave me a q of nice weed last weekend and im still on the same pouch of tobacco ......joints not fags ,its the way forward....and now u can get stoned and appreciate the "creedance man !"

Oh i don't really smoke ciggies just joints get my stash built up again and maybe just try little one skinners of just bud and try to knock the tabaco in the head [emoji106]

Oh i don't really smoke ciggies just joints get my stash built up again and maybe just try little one skinners of just bud and try to knock the tabaco in the head [emoji106]

Replace the baccy with dried fans ;)

not keen on the vape? Best thing can recommend but I never been into baccy so can't say how much a bitch it is to get off. :shrug:

Back