Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Mines different cos I recirculate the nutes. In veg the ph creeps up, so I go at 5.6 and let it ride up. In flower it's the opposite.

I assume the same happening in your pots.

So the pH swings down in bloom? [emoji848]

I’ve never tested the pots tbh.. I might stick the pH pen in one of the trays and see what it’s saying.. no idea what’s going on in there!

Wow. Thanks for the replies everyone, it’s ok.. I’m sure the plants will be just fine. [emoji23]
Sorry not getting any notifications you needy cunt [emoji16] i made a boo boo on the calcium (put my glasses on) max strength is 2 ml per ltr [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sorry not getting any notifications you needy cunt [emoji16] i made a boo boo on the calcium (put my glasses on) max strength is 2 ml per ltr [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

My notifications are fooked too bud, it shows stuff from yesterday or yeeeesty as they say round here!

Righto I shall go in a bit harder with the calmag.

Mine says a teaspoon per gallon or something like it. I just use it according to sang's schedule but sometimes with a little extra splash.

Sorry Vlad, all these years of growing and you still need encouragement? :bighug::thumbsup:All going well by the looks of it!

Mine says a teaspoon per gallon or something like it. I just use it according to sang's schedule but sometimes with a little extra splash.

Sorry Vlad, all these years of growing and you still need encouragement? :bighug::thumbsup:All going well by the looks of it!

Elle.. haven’t you seen my grows? [emoji38]

Fess up time. I only measure out base nutes and pH down. Everything else gets a splash or a dash. I haven't even been measuring the pH down the past week, cos I stuck my pipette to the floor with spray foam (oh! Sticky pipette.)

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Back