Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I had to change my filter over partway through the last grow. It went from tent ceiling hung to floor mounted and that's where it's staying! Mind you, it gives the girls more head height. Good choices on the kit!

I had to change my filter over partway through the last grow. It went from tent ceiling hung to floor mounted and that's where it's staying! Mind you, it gives the girls more head height. Good choices on the kit!
Thought the whole point of a filter was to remove hot air and smells which both rise, that's why filters are usually hung from the top of the tent bloody women always tryin to be different [emoji44][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thought the whole point of a filter was to remove hot air and smells which both rise, that's why filters are usually hung from the top of the tent bloody women always tryin to be different [emoji44][emoji23][emoji23]

She’s Eclectic.. in a family full of eccentrics.. she’s done things I never expected,

And I neeeeed more tiiiime. [emoji1365]

Hey! At least you can reach it on the floor.[emoji38]
That was one of the reasons for doing it!

I needed more

Besides I have a fan in there pushing the air around, so the filter still works ta :thumbsup:

She’s Eclectic.. in a family full of eccentrics.. she’s done things I never expected,

And I neeeeed more tiiiime. [emoji1365]
And a LOT of people do read it as electric! I think most of 'em don't know what eclectic means...

That was one of the reasons for doing it!

I needed more

Besides I have a fan in there pushing the air around, so the filter still works ta [emoji106]

And a LOT of people do read it as electric! I think most of 'em don't know what eclectic means...
It's what dyslexic people use for power.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

The Rhino Pro filter! It kicks arse, man!

Absolutely zero smell even in the dungeon until I open the tent.

Many thumbs up from me. [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

The Rhino Pro filter! It kicks arse, man!

Absolutely zero smell even in the dungeon until I open the tent.

Many thumbs up from me. [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
Welcome to the world of a smell free grow can't beat a good filter [emoji106]

Welcome to the world of a smell free grow can't beat a good filter [emoji106]

Fooksake man! I just went down to check the res cos I gotta chop some outdoor plants tomorrow and the main res was empty. Came up to fill the watering cans and said to Mrs Vlad, Fookinell they’ve drunk 20L in a day... she’s like, naaaah you must have a leak.

Unzip the tent... 20L of water on the floor! [emoji24]

Fookin water in one of the floats... :headbang: so it’s dribbled everywhere. Gonna buy me some new valves. Scrog is out for now, the GSC don’t really need it anyway cos they’re not that tall....

So .. that’s my Saturday night fooked! [emoji849]

Back