Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Fookin power cut over the weekend... the extractor fan failed to fire up on its own so I’ve had to take it out and give it a wiggle to get it going again. Fookin condensation all over the place and obviously the carbon filter fell on the best plant... [emoji849]

Lucky the trusty scrog took most of the fall else I’d be down to two good plants.

Looks like I’m gonna have to spend some money. [emoji51]

Bless the RVK tho, she been running for 11 years..

Fookin power cut over the weekend... the extractor fan failed to fire up on its own so I’ve had to take it out and give it a wiggle to get it going again. Fookin condensation all over the place and obviously the carbon filter fell on the best plant... [emoji849]

Lucky the trusty scrog took most of the fall else I’d be down to two good plants.

Looks like I’m gonna have to spend some money. [emoji51]

Bless the RVK tho, she been running for 11 years..
That's shit that vlad, thought you bought another extraction fan?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was a cheapo 4” for blowing air into the tent. It’s shit!

Just looking at a 5” RVK with rhino pro filter kit for £109.. looks good. What filter do you use?
Phresh filters dude there only about a oner [emoji16][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Phresh filters dude there only about a oner [emoji16][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve bought it now.. that’s a 5” RVK, rhino pro filter, ducting and a load of jubilee clips for £109. Everyone on THCtalk used to rave about the rhino pros, apparently according to all those dudes it’s a seriously good filter. I had to buy a litre of Explode too so that’s me skint for the month! [emoji849]

5cfce35afcd7993edc92f507e494392f.jpg

Ooooooo. [emoji5]

Back