Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Can women balls up? I mean, technically they can't testify.
Perhaps men make more mistakes, so you need expressions like balls up, cock it up... It's gone tits up is as feminine as I can think for the minute... Go on, impress me with expressions for mistakes involving female bits!

Fess up time. I only measure out base nutes and pH down. Everything else gets a splash or a dash. I haven't even been measuring the pH down the past week, cos I stuck my pipette to the floor with spray foam (oh! Sticky pipette.)

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Geez. You’re gonna love the GSC. Fat and fruity even with defs. It smells so good, sticky as fook too.. I’ll be rolling in ‘peng whistle’ in a month. [emoji514][emoji106][emoji2533][emoji41]

3b6da257adf50977786ce40c46f9f879.jpg

There’s half of the Pineapple Chunk.. I’ve gotta chop the other two plants when lil Vlad’s in bed. [emoji849]

Dungeon
120116a9d728eddc9a4f1c20f7709bec.jpg
b40fa0be988656694ceb81726760adae.jpg
8a0bf96cd4334916ddcf14f727f5aeb1.jpg
33217c6fb1db5b989443da5762fd649c.jpg
640120566e63fdec983c8eb0050c4fa5.jpg
c535b7aabc135709003f8cbbf949877e.jpg

It’s a right sticky mess!

I’m seriously considering killing the Gumbo and starting a fresh grow when these are done. She’s developing a few problems atm and I dunno if I can be arsed to nurse it back to health. [emoji848]
What the fook you doin to the poor BBG [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I've had to cut mine back again [emoji847] you know what vladders I'm Killin my two non auto autos [emoji16] and if Vic ever gets his arse in gear with my fookin light I'm starting two sticky fingers [emoji106]you know what fook it I've got a Mars reflector there I'm fitting that and starting them this weekend down with the non auto's [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

What the fook you doin to the poor BBG [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I've had to cut mine back again [emoji847] you know what vladders I'm Killin my two non auto autos [emoji16] and if Vic ever gets his arse in gear with my fookin light I'm starting two sticky fingers [emoji106]you know what fook it I've got a Mars reflector there I'm fitting that and starting them this weekend down with the non auto's [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

I’m with ya mate. The gum’s got so many chopped off stems on it, it’s getting really deformed. Also if I pin everything on that one plant and it turns out to be a shit pheno, I’ll have wasted another two months; whereas if I start another four autos I’m back in the game.

It looks like the BBG photoperiods take a long time to flower too.. no info on the website tho, just going on Duckster and Itisi’s plants.

90% sold on the idea now... so.. what to grow next? I got all the seedstockers stuff so I’ll probably do a sticky Fingers, a Santa Marta and a couple of Fastbuds strains for safety.

I’m with ya mate. The gum’s got so many chopped off stems on it, it’s getting really deformed. Also if I pin everything on that one plant and it turns out to be a shit pheno, I’ll have wasted another two months; whereas if I start another four autos I’m back in the game.

It looks like the BBG photoperiods take a long time to flower too.. no info on the website tho, just going on Duckster and Itisi’s plants.

90% sold on the idea now... so.. what to grow next? I got all the seedstockers stuff so I’ll probably do a sticky Fingers, a Santa Marta and a couple of Fastbuds strains for safety.
Well it's at least 12 weeks flowering on the non auto's i can stagger my plants so i can start two then when i chop the BT start two more might do two mephisto if they germ so this weekend there getting it I'm turning off the res so the pots dry out and are nice and light [emoji16]

Back