Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I just bought this...

2cca46bbdc2478feb20116c9e188fb82.jpg

Dunno why but it’s a skill I wanna have.

I had to prove I wasn’t a scouser before they let me have it tho.

Soo... lucky we didn’t chop last night. I was just rolling my last fag of the evening at 11PM and there was a knock at the door. I answered and there was two police officers, one armed and my nephew in handcuffs! [emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin pillock nicked his mum’s boyfriend’s car and stacked it, then got nicked! They were on holiday so I was the most suitable “responsible adult “ available apparently.

Imagine if I’d just finished a trim... [emoji33]

Soo... lucky we didn’t chop last night. I was just rolling my last fag of the evening at 11PM and there was a knock at the door. I answered and there was two police officers, one armed and my nephew in handcuffs! [emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin pillock nicked his mum’s boyfriend’s car and stacked it, then got nicked! They were on holiday so I was the most suitable “responsible adult “ available apparently.

Imagine if I’d just finished a trim... [emoji33]

Fook they might have taken half your stach :crying:

I just bought this...

2cca46bbdc2478feb20116c9e188fb82.jpg

Dunno why but it’s a skill I wanna have.

I had to prove I wasn’t a scouser before they let me have it tho.
I had a kit in NL. Our boss used to lock the shutter door on nightshift, during the summer. It was only a padlock. So I got a kit, and used to unlock the padlock at the start of shift, lock it back up at the end.
I also picked the lock of my mates house, and we threw a dog in that found tied up outside an Albert Heijn supermarket.

Back