Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeah course mate, just relies on room being sorted, should be ready for then, so I'm up for that.

Has strain been decided? I reckon the xl autopot strain coco with tabs would put some weight out, but we'll see. ;)
Ye more for the party its blackberry gum by seedstockers dude [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sorry don't agree I'm only going by what long term organic growers say by all means prove me wrong gonna be a big grow off in August yours or anyone's tabs vs my chems come on you know you want to [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I like the sound of it I will throw a tabs girl into the ring if it was a level playing field regarding medium and technique . Soil vs soil in airpots or coir vs coir in auto pots.

I think thats a growers myth, probably right if say comparing an organic soil grow with a chem dwc, then obvs latter is going to yield more.

But straight coco w/ tabs would be up to coco with chems in autopots. I proved on my own grow tabs can yield well and it was soil.

Vlad, u got a seperate rez so think u should at least try one with tabs..maybe comparison grow of same strain.

Good idea mate. I could do two of each to see wha gwarn. [emoji1360]

That’s the best one! [emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]

Nice work Elle!
I'm clearly *much* better at plays on words than growing weed :face:

I might have a bash at bio tabs Jay. In the auto pots tho. It’s a Fookin good system. Fookin luvs it I doooooo! [emoji2]
I'm tempted to give it another go but right now most of the system is outside waiting for this year's tomatoes after it was relegated last year.

Turned out alright though, didn't it @Vlad The Inhaler ?

Back