Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Thanks peeps. They would have been a lot bigger if the pH hadn’t gone tits up but yeah, should be 20 zips or more. [emoji1360] Can’t complain at that, since a year ago I was struggling to get that much in soil.
You cried that one in vladders [emoji16]not to bad dude even grows that go a bit tits up in coco can still yeild [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Vlad loves his outdoor grows, guerrilla at heart! If we don't see a plant towering over his head at some point in the late summer I would be very surprised. Like jay said killer haul

Yeee Bunny! The pips for the outdoor grow will be popping next week when I got space. 3x Dinafem Big Kush and 3x Total Paralysis photoperiods from heavyweight seeds.

Just tell your Bunny mates to stay the Fook away from ‘em! [emoji6]

Every single indoor non chem grow I've seen meant to get better quality but less weed ask any organic grower

I think thats a growers myth, probably right if say comparing an organic soil grow with a chem dwc, then obvs latter is going to yield more.

But straight coco w/ tabs would be up to coco with chems in autopots. I proved on my own grow tabs can yield well and it was soil.

Vlad, u got a seperate rez so think u should at least try one with tabs..maybe comparison grow of same strain.

I think thats a growers myth, probably right if say comparing an organic soil grow with a chem dwc, then obvs latter is going to yield more.

But straight coco w/ tabs would be up to coco with chems in autopots. I proved on my own grow tabs can yield well and it was soil.

Vlad, u got a seperate rez so think u should at least try one with tabs..maybe comparison grow of same strain.
Sorry don't agree I'm only going by what long term organic growers say by all means prove me wrong gonna be a big grow off in August yours or anyone's tabs vs my chems come on you know you want to [emoji16]

Sorry don't agree I'm only going by what long term organic growers say by all means prove me wrong gonna be a big grow off in August yours or anyone's tabs vs my chems come on you know you want to [emoji16]

Yeah course mate, just relies on room being sorted, should be ready for then, so I'm up for that.

Has strain been decided? I reckon the xl autopot strain coco with tabs would put some weight out, but we'll see. ;)

Back