Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Whoa Grandpa Vlad. Dude I had you figured for mid 30s, kind of young to be a grandpa. Wow only 2 months - what did she do get preggers the day she left. Best of luck to your daughter. No way I would risk my life to have children. That's why we only had one child, the first one almost killed the misses.

Using the kids as weapons against the ex - sooooo devious - I like it!:crying::crying:

At Christmas i bought them guitars and we wrote a song 'together' which we entitled grand mere vous merde, grand mother you shit.

Whoa Grandpa Vlad. Dude I had you figured for mid 30s, kind of young to be a grandpa. Wow only 2 months - what did she do get preggers the day she left. Best of luck to your daughter. No way I would risk my life to have children. That's why we only had one child, the first one almost killed the misses.

Using the kids as weapons against the ex - sooooo devious - I like it!:crying::crying:
Nooooo vlads at least 53 he's old that one [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

So did they do a performance for her. Bet you would have loved to see the expression on her face when the did eh.

She wouldn't have got it,if they did.

I was quite surprised by their repertoire to be honest. The girls are 5 and the boy is 6 and they know all of 'don't worry' by Bob Marley .

Yee, the daughter’s.. (actually step daughter but she calls me dad and had my surname cos I’ve been around since she was three).. I digress.. she’s got type 1 diabetes so I reckon the pregnancy’s gonna be a bit tricky.

Should be ok tho, if she looks after herself. [emoji1360]

Hey. Fuck you, pal. I’ll be 43 on Thursday actually. (Send gifts to the usual address, cash will be fine, no coins tho.)

Thanks in advance,

Vlad. [emoji16]
[emoji23] [emoji23] only got a few years on ya happy birthday Thursday you ole bustard [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Yee, the daughter’s.. (actually step daughter but she calls me dad and had my surname cos I’ve been around since she was three).. I digress.. she’s got type 1 diabetes so I reckon the pregnancy’s gonna be a bit tricky.

Should be ok tho, if she looks after herself. [emoji1360]
That's freaky that same with my eldest lad I'm not his biological dad but brought him up from the age of 3 and you had long hair your just me but a bit gayer you know being a southern shady drinking homo(sapien) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back